Pics of my collection

the_three_bears

I have been collecting for nearly 6 months now so I thought it was time I took a pic of what I have so far.

2vwg1eu.jpg

43ok034.jpg

rdeanstarr

My Collection

I'm going to be launching a website this year to showcase at least some of my 800+ piece collection, which should be fun. I currently have begun cataloging it in a custom Filemaker database we cheekily call INDIANA JONES & THE RIDICULOUS COLLECTION. I've even got a custom logo for it, but don't have it posted online anywhere...yet. But will soon! I may even get a shirt made! :gun:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, the disproportionality resembles the movie poster: random nazi, swordsman, two versions of Belloq... no Indy in tweed?

Little Indy

Hey 3 bears, that is a cool collection. Just a quick question. How were you able to find the unpunched figures? Did you talk to the sales people to let you have them before they put them on the shelves?

tnswman

Little Indy said:
Hey 3 bears, that is a cool collection. Just a quick question. How were you able to find the unpunched figures? Did you talk to the sales people to let you have them before they put them on the shelves?

unpunched figures can be obtained MANY different ways....these probably came from fresh cases or even in the Large Bins that TRU used to put the Indy figures in.

I have 3 Unpiunched Kenner figures of Indy himself and 2 of the LJN indy. They are uncommon but not ultra rare per-say

Little Indy

tnswman said:
unpunched figures can be obtained MANY different ways....these probably came from fresh cases or even in the Large Bins that TRU used to put the Indy figures in.

I have 3 Unpiunched Kenner figures of Indy himself and 2 of the LJN indy. They are uncommon but not ultra rare per-say

What do you mean by TRU used to put the Indy figures in? What is TRU, and what kind of Bins? Thanks for responding by the way.

metalinvader

Little Indy said:
What do you mean by TRU used to put the Indy figures in? What is TRU, and what kind of Bins? Thanks for responding by the way.

TRU=Toys r Us.

Sometimes toy stores will put figures in large bins in the middle of the floor,It saves shelf space for other items.

Last edited:

Little Indy

metalinvader said:
TRU=Toys r Us.

Sometimes toy stores will put figures in large bins in the middle of the floor,It saves shelf space for other items.

OOOOHHHHHH, Toys R Us of course. Cool thanks now I know.