Artist Required For Fan Comic

peterlally

About 7 years ago, i started work on a script for a fan film that we were going to post here in theraider.net, various things happened which meant it never went into production and the script got abandoned. Not a lot of the original script still exists.

After it was abandoned as a fan film, mainly because it would have cost a small fortune to make I turned my hand to turn it into a fan game, after months demo attempts i realise dit would take 10 years or more to get it right.

So.. After all this, why not a fan comic, i'm looking at the quality of The Staff of Moses comic currently posted on here.

Im looking for an artist that can put something like that together with me penning the story.

Apply within, you must be dedicated at be able to draw to the quality of the staff of moses comics.

The story is set just after FOA.

jase

I'm drawing Staff of Moses at the moment, have a bit more work to do on it until it is completed. But I'll be at a loss when its done.

peterlally

Yeah sorry Jase, I'll have to scan it all in. Give me a few weeks. PM me your email address and we can get things rolling.