Tempus31's Indy Art

tempus31

Hi All
My first post here on this forum :D
My name is Damien May or you may call me Tempus31, as that's my alter ego on the Doctor Who forum at Outpost Gallifrey.
I wanted to share some of my recent Indy art with like minded fans.

NewIndianaJonesWITHLOGO.jpg

newindy.jpg

tempus31

some more art

thepyramidsofgold.jpg

newindypicture.jpg

there are also two 'Fake' Indy 4 wallpapers in the fan art section.

Spear Of Destiny

The Jade Princess

These are two older pictures though before Indy4 was announced and my digital skills were a little rough around the edges...

If you like Doctor Who or Blakes 7 I also make lots of replacement dvd covers

bye for now,

Damo

Last edited:

Inbanana

I've seen your older ones in the fan art section... good stuff. I also like the realistic painting style of the newer ones...

Lonsome Indy

thats some awesome work you got there, and i really like your fake move posters. how long does it normally take for you to paint too?

muttjones

tempus31 said:
something i done a few weeks back
0b5ebe6f.jpg

That is incredibly awesome!!! But there is nobody from Temple on the cover. There should at least be shortround on the back. other than that brilliant!(y)

tempus31

thanks for the comments, i spent a lot of time on this trying to echo the young indy covers so it would roughly match on the shelf..
agreed, short round needs to be shoe horned in, so i will sort that out today and will upload to my site if anyone wants it?
damo

muttjones

tempus31 said:
thanks for the comments, i spent a lot of time on this trying to echo the young indy covers so it would roughly match on the shelf..
agreed, short round needs to be shoe horned in, so i will sort that out today and will upload to my site if anyone wants it?
damo

i want it!

indyclone25

tempus31 said:
been a while since i was last here, here is a random wallpaper,

raiders.jpg

Damien

very nice i love the colors --- you do an awesome job --- you know what you should workmon next is individual covers for the young indy adventures that way you can put them in order along with the movies , thats just an idea , hope you consider it , thanks Mark

tempus31

muttjones said:
i want it!

Direct link to cover is here on my site

http://www.tempus31.co.uk/other_files/indy_collection.jpg

indyclone25 said:
very nice i love the colors --- you do an awesome job --- you know what you should workmon next is individual covers for the young indy adventures that way you can put them in order along with the movies , thats just an idea , hope you consider it , thanks Mark

I would tackle them if you can point me to some image shots etc etc..

muttjones

just noticed, how come the spine of the book says "Indiana Jones the Movie Collection" while the cover has no "the"?

muttjones

tempus31 said:
look again... it's next to Shortround
ah i see but the spine of the book says "Indiana Jones the Movie Collection" while the cover has the before indiana jones.