whip and idol

indy34

I think I'll still get the whip and learn how to crack it and when i get the money i will get a good one.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
It will be a pain in the ass to try to learn to crack with a lousy whip, get a proper one from the start and then update to a one with more plaits and/or length.

indy34

Yay I just ordered the whip today but the guy is really busy so I won't be getting it till December:whip: (y)

AntiJones

The things you can do with whip

1. Take picture
2. Threaten children
3. Self-flagellate
4. 'Hit me baby one more time'
5. Target practice neighbor's dog.a
6. Bring it to exotic places while on holiday, a practical survival tools. And you leave it inside the 5 star hotel room closet for the rest of your vacation.
7. Wear it, clip it just under your belt. Later on get your self stuck while passing through the narrow walkways and got question a lot at the custom.

indy34

I like the threaten children idea I moved not long ago but were I used to live the that lived near me.they teased my dog my sticking sticks though the fence:mad: . I always said one day I'm go round the corner quietly with my whip and scare the crap out of those kids so they never come back at least not without clean underwear(y)

Blue Jay

AntiJones said:
1. Take picture
2. Threaten children
3. Self-flagellate
4. 'Hit me baby one more time'
5. Target practice neighbor's dog.a
6. Bring it to exotic places while on holiday, a practical survival tools. And you leave it inside the 5 star hotel room closet for the rest of your vacation.
7. Wear it, clip it just under your belt. Later on get your self stuck while passing through the narrow walkways and got question a lot at the custom.

sooooo true, happens all the time ;)

Mr. Fusion

The Indy-on-a-budget whip is great. Being that it is cheaper than, let's say a David Morgan, it isn't 100% screen accurate. But if that isn't a problem, then this is the one for you.

Here's a pic of mine:

JMKsIndygear109.jpg
[/IMG]

Another really cool place to collect and discuss Indy gear is the "Indy Lounge."
http://indylounge.proboards105.com/index.cgi
Been a member there for a couple of months. Great people there. I highly recommend.(y)