making a feature film inspired by Indiana Jones feel free to help!

IndependantFilm

I am making a feature film series inspired by Indiana Jones and I need script writers and some producers the rest is pretty much filled in. If you want to pitch in private message me or reply to this thread!

kongisking

Congrats! You have a lot of balls to make your own adventure movie. I hope this thread of yours gets tons of replies, because whenever I share my own ideas for an adventure tale there is no answer or interest whatsoever.

(Maybe it's just because I have the word Kong in my username...a very unpopular subject, yes.) :p :rolleyes: :(

Lol. You have a "crew" but no script or financing. Haha, amusing.

...if the "crew" consists of high school pals, I'll be very disappointed.

Remember, there's a difference between film and video. ;)

Michael24

As an aspiring filmmaker, I've always hoped to one day make a film very much in the vein of Indiana Jones. Over the years I've taken various cracks at writing screenplays for such a film, but they always turned out to be too much of a straight rip-off. One of these days, though, I'm gonna get it right. Something in the same style but, at the same time, something my own. :)

HistoryAddict

sounds interesting

What exactly do you still need? I can help with some costume design and/or production design, and even possibly script assistance...

Eric Solo

Where are you located? Are you doing a parody or a straight-up adventure story? Do you have the story outlined?