Hello there.

Rhys135

Hi everybody. Been browsing this forum a few times during the last few days, and I like what I'm seeing and reading. :) The smilies are awesome too!

My name's Rhys and I'm 20 years of age. I live in a little village on the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales. My main intrests are films, music, reading, gaming, socialicing and walking. I've been an Indiana Jones fan for about 7 years now, since I first saw the films on TV. My favourite out of the 3 is The Last Crusade.

Rhys135

Little Indy said:
Hi there. Welcome to the Raven. Cool name. You do recognize the connection don't you?

Rhys135?? :confused:

Are you refering to the fact that I share part of my name with John Rhys Davies who played Sallah?

My full name is John Rhys Roberts actually, but I never use my first name, so it's pretty cool that I do share my first two names with him, and my intials are JRR, like Tolkien. :p

Little Indy

Rhys135 said:
Rhys135?? :confused:

Are you refering to the fact that I share part of my name with John Rhys Davies who played Sallah?

My full name is John Rhys Roberts actually, but I never use my first name, so it's pretty cool that I do share my first two names with him, and my intials are JRR, like Tolkien. :p

That is awesome. You are cooler than I thought :p