Hi I'm Rob

No Ticket

robweiner8 said:
Just joined the Raven, like it already. Other people as obsessed with Indy as I am! :gun:

Some maybe more so. Like for example... I like to put on my fedora everytime I log in here to post. Why? Makes me feel more adventerous or something. Occasionally, I put the jacket on. And on those nights I'm feeling REALLY frisky... why I put the whole costume on and treat the laptop like the golden idol itself... delicately removing it from it's desktop pedestal.

Alright. I'm totally making that up. For real. But yeah, uhhhhhhh.

Welcome to the Raven?

Eric Solo

No Ticket said:
Some maybe more so. Like for example... I like to put on my fedora everytime I log in here to post. Why? Makes me feel more adventerous or something. Occasionally, I put the jacket on. And on those nights I'm feeling REALLY frisky... why I put the whole costume on and treat the laptop like the golden idol itself... delicately removing it from it's desktop pedestal.

Welcome to the Raven?

I used to wear the whole getup when I logged on here (including a loaded gun), but I had to give that up due to Clinton Hammond. I destroyed a couple of perfectly good computers. ;)

WELCOME!

ReggieSnake

Hey Rob! Welcome to your one-stop-shop for all of you Indy fan obsession needs!;)

No really though, you won't find better than theraider.net and The Raven.:cool:

robweiner8

No Ticket said:

Welcome to the Raven?
Thanks for all the welcomes! I wear my fedora a few times a week, can't help myself. almost always brings at least one response of 'hey Indy''

Attila the Professor

Staff member
No Ticket said:
Except without the help. (y)

Sometimes without the self...

A warm welcome, though, Rob, from me and the rest of the moderating staff. Let us know if you need help finding your way. No avatars until you've got 100 posts, no flooding to get there, no double posts...pretty easy stuff.

Indy_Chic

Welcome Rob! I'm Indy_Chic and I hope you have fun here! Just be careful as sometimes the floors around here get slippery from all the Indy and Shia droolers. ;)

sarah navarro

Indy_Chic said:
Welcome Rob! I'm Indy_Chic and I hope you have fun here! Just be careful as sometimes the floors around here get slippery from all the Indy and Shia droolers. ;)
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!
dont worry we always have the mods clean up the drool.Welcome to the Raven:D

Indy_Chic

sarah navarro said:
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!
dont worry we always have the mods clean up the drool.Welcome to the Raven:D

Yeah its a good thing the drool gets cleaned up. Just imagine what this place would look like if it wasn't!!! :eek:

Mickiana

Welcome and yes, we are all addicts and we don't want help with that I am sure! This is not like AA, we are all here to intensify the addiction.