My Indiana Jones Jacket collection...Check 'er out!

Lao Che Pun

Well, this collection isn't too much of a collection at only 2 jackets, but I am proud of them nonetheless.

My first jacket is my Cooper Last Crusade jacket which I bought in '89/'90. I have worn that sonuvab*tch through 19 winters - 22 U.S. states, 11 countries, 2 continents, and a number of women. :p I hope to be buried in it one day.

The second jacket is my recently acquired (and long-awaited) Wested Authentic Lambskin Raiders jacket. I must say I'm proud of the new addition almost as much as I'm proud of my original jacket.

I figured this would be the one place that someone might appreciate me sharing pics of these jackets!

Thanks for your time!

(However, I have a strict personal policy on not publishing pictures of myself online - so smiley faces will have to suffice...:D )
]
indyhead3zi4.jpg
indyhead4kw4.jpg

Little Indy

Hey I know you!! You're the guy they used to make all those smilies. Man you are popular. Here are some images I found of you at work.

:) :cool: :mad: :whip: :hat: :D :p :gun: :confused:

Seriously though great jackets. I'm still trying to save for mine.

deckard24

Nice jackets Lao Che!!(In my best Ford voice!);)

The Wested is especially nice!:hat: Did you already weather it a bit?

Lao Che Pun

deckard24 said:
Nice jackets Lao Che!!(In my best Ford voice!);)

LOL :D

deckard24 said:
The Wested is especially nice!:hat: Did you already weather it a bit?

The jacket is weathered, yes. But I am not the original owner (I would never have the patience to order one directly from Wested! ;) ) so I believe someone before me weathered it. But I believe it's weathered just the right amount. Some people weather their jackets so much it looks like they just took a wire brush and raked it into a rough patch suede jacket. They almost look so overdone that they're blatantly fake.

The way I have it, it still retains the smooth lambskin exterior and feel, with just the right amount of scrapes and bruises to make it look "adventure-worn."

Thanks so much for the comments, guys. They really make my day! (None of my friends and co-workers are Indy fans, so they don't say a thing, let alone even notice that the jackets are Indy-related!)