Recent Interview with the Sean Patrick Flanery

T.E.Lawrence

Dear colleagues.

At the link below you can download the recent interview with the Sean Patrick Flanery (April 29th) that was done for the "The Buzz"...

First go to this link:
http://tiny.cc/vFqIx

There you will see much longer link - simply go with your mouse over big link and right clink - and then SAVE TARGET AS...after that click to SAVE and save it to your hard disk.

You can find some great references...Sean recalls how was to film Young Indy and how he is very proud to be involved.

Also you can hear very funny story how he decided to devote himself to acting. His personal story is a very similar to "Northern Italy, June 1918" episode :)

T.E.Lawrence

robweiner8 said:
Thanks for posting! This is pretty cool.
It's funny that SPF doesn't even know when KotCS comes out!

Yes it was somehow strange, however in the mean time it seems that he saw the movie in the recent internal projections of the KotCS.

There is a CNN report available here:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/05/film.indianajones.ap/index.html

Start of Quote:
The filmmakers are keeping the movie under tight wraps until its premiere at the Cannes Film Festival just four days before it opens in theaters.

But members of Indy's inner circle have seen it, among them Sean Patrick Flanery, who played the character in the 1990s TV adventures of "Young Indiana Jones."

"It's the same vibe, the same feel. They didn't miss a beat," Flanery said of "Crystal Skull." "People are going to love it. It's what everybody's been waiting for."

------end of quote----------

________
The Alternative is Unthinkable.
Your friend,
Ned

tupogirl

I've been a fan of his for a long time, so it's nice to see him getting some interview time and talking about other movies.

I would love to see him on the red carpet with Ford though. I want them to meet!

Thank you for sharing this with us.