Hello Everyone!

RedeemedChild

Hi Poco's and Poncho Vias.

My name is Anthony and I've been a die-hard Indiana Jones fan ever since last summer when I finally found solid evidence that a new film was on the way. (Please Note :whip: that I've been a loyal moderate Indiana Jones fan for a while.)

Actually I took an :hat: interest in Indiana Jones due to three factors, the first of which is LEGO's alternative to Indy which is Johnny Thunder, the History Channel's Indy cousin The Adventures Of Josh Bernstein Digging For The Truth and my own obsession with history and all things historical and Biblical.

Plus I simply appreciated how Raiders and The Last Crusade examined Biblical subjects such as the Holy Grail and The Ark of the Covenant in a very positive manner in a world that sometimes looks at Christian elements in a disrespectful way.

All that was back when I was around 13 or 14 and now I'm 18 and still going strong. I think that Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the best Indy movie of all them all.

I regularly use TheRaider.net as my mainstay for finding the latest and most reliable news regarding Indiana Jones and I'd just like to congratulate(y) the makers of this site for all the hard work and time they put into making this site so enjoyable.

Flash Dixson

RedeemedChild said:
Hi Poco's and Poncho Vias.

My name is Anthony and I've been a die-hard Indiana Jones fan ever since last summer when I finally found solid evidence that a new film was on the way. (Please Note :whip: that I've been a loyal moderate Indiana Jones fan for a while.)

Actually I took an :hat: interest in Indiana Jones due to three factors, the first of which is LEGO's alternative to Indy which is Johnny Thunder, the History Channel's Indy cousin The Adventures Of Josh Bernstein Digging For The Truth and my own obsession with history and all things historical and Biblical.

Plus I simply appreciated how Raiders and The Last Crusade examined Biblical subjects such as the Holy Grail and The Ark of the Covenant in a very positive manner in a world that sometimes looks at Christian elements in a disrespectful way.

All that was back when I was around 13 or 14 and now I'm 18 and still going strong. I think that Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the best Indy movie of all them all.

I regularly use TheRaider.net as my mainstay for finding the latest and most reliable news regarding Indiana Jones and I'd just like to congratulate(y) the makers of this site for all the hard work and time they put into making this site so enjoyable.

welcome to the boards pal, it's good to see another Kingdom of the crystal skull fan. :D :whip: :gun:

RedeemedChild

Thank you so much! I appreciate the cordial attitudes and the warmth of the people in this forum. I've had such a warm welcome before. This seems to be one of the nicest forums online.