Your Wish Locations for Indy 5

IndyJr.

Indiana Jones V Locations

We all know that an Indiana Jones V is in the works (at least in Lucas' mind). So what is the future of Indiana Jones' locations of travel. Well we all know that first comes the McGuffen... then follows locations. Then characters. Then backstory... things are tweaked as they go along. But let's jump the gun a bit and skip the McGuffen (at least in this thread) and go straight towards the locations we'd like to see in the future.

Siberia
I would love to see an arctic Indy adventure (at least 10 percent of it). The Russians can be chasing him there with him in possession of an artifact he's just found. Perhaps he and Mutt can enter into a more primitive adventure as they try and capture and kill a deer of some sort because they are about to starve. During this part of the adventure Indy explains to Mutt his history from Egypt, 08 to current. Going over the basics. Even filling in the blanks from 1920 to 1935. Then from 1938 to 1958.

China
I'd also love to see an adventure taking place in the small villages of China to the Great Wall! Perhaps he can find an unopened chamber inside to where he can find his treasure. Perhaps bring in an ancient Chinese cult that protects artifacts that fights with martial arts. A 30 year old Short Round would be interesting to see, who helps Indy.

Ireland & England
I'd like to see Indy explore the Celtic ruins of Ireland as well as Stonehenge in England!

All these locations can be explored within the time frame of Indy 5 and 6.

What locations would you like to see.

Mungi

Where do you want Indy's next adventures to take place?

Seeing him in the savanna somewhere in Africe would be great. That location really screams for an adventure!

Acacia%20Tree%20at%20Sunset%20Africa.jpg

Montana Smith

Based on this...

Mickiana said:
No death for Indy, but everyone else around him can die, no probs!

Smiffy said:
Dial Mick for murder.

Contract list comprises:

Mutt
Marion
Oxley
Stanforth
Short Round
Willie Scott

General Ross gets a reprieve, due to his connection to daughter Betty and the Incredible Hulk.

...the first dream location would be a cemetery. In the rain, since rain = tears in movie cemetery scenes.

After this Indy is free to move on, go anywhere he likes with no ties, and take out his frustration by raiding some tombs and temples!

Since leaning on the transit in Raiders, it would be great to see him at an actual excavation.

Since Harrison's Irish and Connery Scottish, a decrepit castle chase with grave robbers would be a welcome change...

...and Montana would get his tears/rain and a cemetary!

No supernatural events/props discoveries until the END!

Yeah yeah I know, Last Crusade, Scottish castle/ghost story...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Since leaning on the transit in Raiders, it would be great to see him at an actual excavation.

Since Harrison's Irish and Connery Scottish, a decrepit castle chase with grave robbers would be a welcome change...

...and Montana would get his tears/rain and a cemetary!

No supernatural events/props discoveries until the END!

Yeah yeah I know, Last Crusade, Scottish castle/ghost story...

And after that it's off to Siberia. With aerosleds and KGB. Then a wild dash further north to some ancient temple site high in the Arctic... (Must stop before I invoke Kroenen and Rasputin!)

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
[He's] NOT dead yet Sir!

Maybe through the Gobi, and then a quick stop in Shanghai to take Chen's other finger...(or was that Kao?).

And a packet of Lao Che's speciality walnuts to munch on during the train ride into Siberia.

Hanselation

Siberia -Attila (= Etzel)
The Moors in Northern Germany -( Etzel = figure from the Nibelungs)
The river Rhine (The Hoard of the Nibelungs)