Favorite Indy Quote

Raffey

My favorite quote:

"Indy...I'm right here!!!" Willie Scott tells Indiana when he begins 'fondling' the statue. :D :D

UCFKevin

"All I have to do is squeeze."

I actually use, "The hell you will," quite a bit with my girlfriend, jokingly, and she saw the Last Crusade for the first time ever on Saturday and laughed quite hard when he says that.

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
I know I share this with another;)....more than one, likely.

"Fortune and glory kid....Fortune and glory."

Trev

UCFKevin

HAHAHAHAH! I love how he says that one. Always got a kick out of it when I was a kid for some reason.

I also REALLY love "My boy......we're pilgrims in an unholy land..."

00Kevin

Indyfan
"yer not the man I knew 10 years ago"

"It's not the years hun, it's the miledge."

It's just a perfect line, It's so complex yet so simple, It really is the best thing to say

I really like how it kind of showed how it was for them. how not all heroes are perfect, It shows what a hard time they had had, It's just the one absolute perfect line, as if to say not all of them are perfect (which they are all perfect)

I remember that more then anyother line, perfection

that's my 2 cents

also I'll add in "I grew up with this! It's my family lable." because it was funny

westford

I love the "I suddenly remembered my Charlamagne..." line - if you manage to drop it into a conversation with a non-Indy-fan you sound pretty intellectual. :D

Other lines I've used include "Everybody's lost but me" (River Phoenix in Last Crusade) which I added to an essay I wrote at primary school (and worried the teacher would find out and I'd be given a punishment exercise for plagiarism :p), and Marion's "Everbody's sorry for something" which I used as the first line of a song...

00Kevin

Indyfan
westford said:
I love the "I suddenly remembered my Charlamagne..." line - if you manage to drop it into a conversation with a non-Indy-fan you sound pretty intellectual. :D

or they might think yer rather Insane :D sometimes :rolleyes:

westford

00Kevin said:
westford said:

or they might think yer rather Insane :D sometimes :rolleyes:

Everyone knows I'm insane anyway - I'm aiming for 'insane genius' status though... :D

DrJones56

IndyFan
westford said:

Other lines I've used include "Everybody's lost but me" (River Phoenix in Last Crusade) which I added to an essay I wrote at primary school (and worried the teacher would find out and I'd be given a punishment exercise for plagiarism :p), and Marion's "Everbody's sorry for something" which I used as the first line of a song...
Pardon me for being stupid but, what or who is Charlamagne? :confused:

00Kevin

Indyfan
Jones1899 said:
westford said:

Pardon me for being stupid but, what or who is Charlamagne? :confused:

was he a poet or something in the midevil? I'm not sure

westford

I always figured Charlemagne (sorry, I spelt it wrong before... :eek: ) was a poet, but in fact he was king of the Franks (a group of West Germanic people) from 768-814 AD, and the Holy Roman Emperor from 800-814 AD. And then he died. I think Henry Jones must have been quoting from some Roman historian who wrote about Charlemagne's speeches, but don't ask me which one...