DVD Trailer...

FordFan

Does anyone know where I can get the software to download the trailer for the DVD's?

J

Jedi Daniel

Does anyone have a direct link to the Indy DVD Trailer so I can download it to my Hard Drive and then watch it because my computer doesn't like streaming media?

Much appreciated :)

DrJones56

IndyFan
Jedi Daniel said:
Does anyone have a direct link to the Indy DVD Trailer so I can download it to my Hard Drive and then watch it because my computer doesn't like streaming media?

Much appreciated :)

Once you download it on that screen, click the upside down triangle and select 'Save as Source' and botom, there you go. :D

There's something weird about that link. I downloaded it, but about 30 seconds into the trailer it just stops.
Stops!
Anyone else have this?

spohlso

No problem Jedi Daniel. BTW Rumpled Fedora, try saving it again (just overwrite your existing copy.) Mine played all the way through and I downloaded from the same source. Maybe something goofy happened to corrupt the download.

Also, is it just me, or was that preview one of the sharpest images on the internet? Most stuff I see is heavily pixelated. That was practically a DVD image.

J

Jedi Daniel

Mine works as well and I got it from the same URL as well and yes I agree spohlso, the image on that trailer was terrific but then again Quicktime format I think.