Need some Indy pro-fans help here...

DaBrode

I know I've seen it before. I thought it was a Lucas Film Indy logo or something but now I can't find it anywhere.

I'm looking for the picture of Indy's hat with the whip coiled next to/under it.

I'm getting this as a tattoo and I can't find a good picture of it.

Anyone out there got it?

DrJones56

IndyFan
Indy Tatoo, well, there's your answer Dutch! :D

<font face="SafariRegular" size="6">[</font>

If you can't see it, go here: http://www.theindyexperience.com/fonts.shtml and download the Safari Font package and install it.

0811809722.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That's also a version of it.

Good luck! And post a pic when you get it!

Indy Smith

That's real scary! Hey, if u ever get asked for ID at a gothic nightclub u coud just pull up your sleeve and say..."Here's my ID!"

DrJones56

IndyFan
DaBrode said:
DrJ, whats the secret to getting the pics to work?

[img*]URL[/img*] take out the little *'s and put the URL where the URL is :)p) and boom, there ya go. :D

oh, and BTW...

Velcome! [/Mola Ram] :D

NileQT87

^ :(

::GAG::

that is one scary tattoo...

i support anybodys decision to NEVER EVER EVER GET TATTOOS!!! they scare me. that one is more frightening than the real thing.

DaBrode

Thx for the welcome guys... and who is Dutch?

Here's the first rendition I've come up with for my only (debatable) non-artifact Indy tattoo.

htwhptat.jpg

Probably going on my chest off to one side with the whip's "tail" flowing onto the other side more.

[Edited by DaBrode on 05-30-2003 at 09:01 am]

DrJones56

IndyFan
DaBrode said:
Thx for the welcome guys... and who is Dutch?[Edited by DaBrode on 05-30-2003 at 09:01 am]

A drunken insomniac that roams the board from time to time. :D Hehe, that crazy Dutch, he puts life in theRaven...

Canyon

DaBrode said:
I know I've seen it before. I thought it was a Lucas Film Indy logo or something but now I can't find it anywhere.

I'm looking for the picture of Indy's hat with the whip coiled next to/under it.

I'm getting this as a tattoo and I can't find a good picture of it.

Anyone out there got it?

This might not be exactly what you're after, but it might give you some idea. Nice idol tattoo BTW! :D

pin273.gif

DaBrode

Thx for the compliments all...however, you thought it looked cool before...WAIT TIL YOU SEE IT NOW!

The artist was Tim Brewer of Body Graphics in South Windsor CT. He is the co-owner of PULSE Tattoo supply company and he has invented his own line of Ink guns that if you go into most shops these days you are probably going to see one. His work is nothing less than perfection.

The color he did on this is incredible. I'm going to wait until it heals a bit more but I will post a nice pic. Chances are this tattoo will be in a few magazines too.

Thanks again for all your kind words and assistance in finding the hat and whip pics. This Message Board is a great resource for Indy fans!