Finally! A Harrison Ford TV appearance that significantly mentioned Indy IV!

Goodsport

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp On the Friday, June 13, 2003 episode of Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Harrison Ford was the first guest (Kelly Clarkson and John Pizzarelli followed him).

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Although Ford was there mainly to promote his recent film Hollywood Homicide, the first several minutes had Conan and Harrison conversing (and joking, of course) quite heavily about Indy IV: that filming is due to start next summer (while Lucas and Spielberg apparently have the script finished, Ford still needs to read it), how he would need to relearn the skill of using the whip that he had learned (and since forgotten) during the filming of the other Indy movies, how he joked that the sherpa that was helping the "stairclimber" reach the top of the stairs (that episode's running gag) would be in the film as well, and other stuff as well.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Of course, the other bits with Harrison were also pretty funny (like how much more effective his "angry face" is than Conan O'Brien's "angry face"). :D

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp This was the first time that Harrison Ford had spoken so affirmatively about Indy IV on a TV talk-show. In recent appearances like on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (again, promoting Hollywood Homicide), the subject of Indy IV never even came up, while in earlier appearances (including an appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien last July) Harrison seemed to uncomfortably skirt any talk of Indy IV when the host brought it up.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp It was both a great sign that Indy IV is scheduled to happen in the near-future, as well as Harrison Ford's funnest appearance on a TV talk-show in the last few years. I just hope that it's not too late for him to reprise the Indiana Jones role effectively...

-G

[Edited by Goodsport on 06-16-2003 at 12:16 am]

oskar

Yes that is good news.

Were am i going to find another advisary so close to my level - Beloch
Try the local sewer - Indy