Did I miss something?

Canyon

A little something from Empire Magazine.

Just bought a copy of the August 2003 edition and in the DVD section, it says the following.

INDIANA JONES TRILOGY (Nov 4)

Three of the most stirring adventures ever committed to celluliod, as our archaeologist hero battles Nazis and avoids snakes.

DVD Extras: A whole bonus disc of material, promising over four hours of extras.

Firstly, I wanted to post that as I thought it was nice to read and secondly, this is the first time I've heard that there is going to be over FOUR hours of bonus stuff on the disc.

Has anyone else heard this?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
If I recall the bonus disc contains "over 200 minutes" of extras...four hours is 240 minutes, you do the math.
Has anyone read my lastest column? I thought I talked about the features on the DVD, maybe I just forgot to mention the part about length of the bonus footage.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Yes, not to be off-topic, but it was nice to see the Adventure Column return...although I certainly find no fault with you for not having one for awhile.

ROTLA

Hope you don't mind, I submitted to the Raven Community as well. Just waiting to see if I get in (it's kind of like waiting to see what Fraternity accepts you!!).

westford

(Sorry Atilla and ROTLA, the application emails ended up in my junk mail for some reason... Sorted it now :))

I read about the Indy DVD extras in PSW - will check again what it said.

westford

From PSW issue 43:

Speculation over the long-rumoured Indiana Jones box-set ended this month with the official confirmation that Paramount is to release a four-disc collection before the end of the year. In addition to all three movies, this collector's edition will also include a lengthy documentary made by filmmaker Laurent Bouzerau. There is one disappointment... The movies won't include commentary trackes, apparently due to both "bandwidth issues", whatever those are, and the fact that Bouzerau's feature covers most of the basics.