Music in ET

Kumba

Does anyone notice, especially in the Istanbul level, that the music sounds a lot like the music from FoA?

EvilNazi

i didnt notice it, but now that you mention it, yeah.

there is also a part which is exactly like Fast Streets of Shanghai where the raiders march is played and interrupted because indy is closing the planes door which shows that its lao ches. that part is the same.

i thought it was a pitty that in the hong kong level they didnt put "anything goes", that would have been great. fighting while listening to the music

Kumba

That Hong Kong level was waaayyy too short. They should've taken out that stupid rail-shooter part where Indy is blasting away while Wu Han is pulling the cart. It's not realistic, and Indy wouldn't do something that stupid (the bullets would definetly pierce the thing Indy was riding on). Oh, but back to the music, I think it is very good. I especially like the music when Indy is battling that giant octopus thing. I think they called it a kegger, or keller, or something with a 'K'.

Yolegoman

EvilNazi said:
i didnt notice it, but now that you mention it, yeah.

there is also a part which is exactly like Fast Streets of Shanghai where the raiders march is played and interrupted because indy is closing the planes door which shows that its lao ches. that part is the same.

i thought it was a pitty that in the hong kong level they didnt put "anything goes", that would have been great. fighting while listening to the music

Somebody get me an Mp3 of that and I'lll write the code to edit that into the game...

:D

Yolegoman