The first ever LC Action game post ever!

Patrick

Oh hey guy,

Does anybody have " INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE ACTION GAME"? If you do, could you tell what the little flamey thing is. I think it's supposed to be a torch but I don't know what it does. And is there anyway to save?

Thanks whoever

Yanar

(this is NOT the first LC action game post even...I can tell you that for a fact!)

not sure.....

what version?

what level?

if it's the first level of the Sega Genesis Verion, It's a torch

Patrick

aw man it's not. dang. Well it's just the PC version and what are those stupid things for, just points?

Yanar

well, in my version it is for:

-light..........the light when you begin the level fades quickly...you grab the torch to light it up...it goes out after a while, and you have to get another one......

Yanar

if you don't have it or it runs out then the screen goes dark and you don't know what's going on (at least, it's like that in my versin)

Patrick

What version do you have? Is the gameplay different for different systems? I haven't actually had that torch go out.

Patrick

Okay... Now I'm big Indy... What is that warp area for when you beat level 1? Oh yeah, I found that there is a window on the second level that I have to climb up on I think. How do I get up there? Thanks