Giving Thanks

raydelark

I just want to express here my thankfulness to the powers that be that there's going to be another Indiana Jones movie! Isn't it great, cool and fun? More precisely, HOORAY!

Of course, I'm also very thankful for other important things, such as Raiders of the Lost Ark, IJ and the Temple of Doom, IJ and the Last Crusade, and the Raven Bar, heh. Yep, the list goes on and on and on. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates the holiday and happiness to all always! Or, as a friend of mine put it, happy "ThankgIndy", har har har :)

Canyon

I'm not
american%20flag.gif
but I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to those that are! :D

Raydelark, I agree with you. I'm really excited about the fact that there is going to be another Indy movie!

And as you've said, there's Raiders, Temple of Doom and Last Crusade, not to mention Peril at Delphi, Dance of the Giants, Seven Veils, Genesis Deluge, Unicorns Legacy, Interior World, Sky Pirates, White Witch, Philosopher's Stone, Dinosaur Eggs, Hollow Earth, Secret of the Sphynx, Dark Horse Comics, Marvel Comics, Emperor's Tomb, Infernal Machines, Fate of Atlantis, Greatest Adventures, role-playing games, magazines, posters, soundtracks, memorabilia, fedora, leather jacket, pants, shirt, bag, whip, gun, holster, gunbelt...

That's the great thing about being an Indy fan. The fact that we have the greatest stuff that a person could ever hope to own. :)

<small>Gee, sorry about that folks! Kinda got carried away there...</small>

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Renderking Fisk said:
Those are just THINGS to be greatful for. It's you folks that are priceless and can-not be replaced.

Here here!

You think I'm hanging around this old place in the middle of nowhere for Jones? Nah, that's not my thing anymore. I'm here for the camaraderie more than the conversation.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
More like smashed!

I am thankful for all of you guys. I am no longer the rabid fan of Indy that used to be, but I am his biggest advocate and fan of the movies then ever before thanks to your continued presence and fandom. I enjoy our debates and times spent arguing over trival little details (immortal Jones boys anyone?).
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season! (and for those who are insulted by my wishing you a Merry Christmas........get over it)

Venture

Belatedly, I concur with my colleagues. Indy brought me here, you guys bring me back. I lift my ginger ale to the Patrons of the Bar at the End of the Internet. (Yes, ginger ale...somebody has to drive 00Kev home.)

Webley

I would like to say thanks to all of you, you see you guys are truly my best frands, you put up whith my bad spelling and my silly post. I could not ask for a beder plase to hang out at.
Thank you Dan.

raydelark

That's right. Thanks to you all for coming here to talk Indy. This place and you are the coolest and emulate our hero. <chant...> "Indy! Indy! Indy!" Heh!