Caption Contest XXXVII

MP3

OK boys and girls, here we go!

Indy%20drinking%20from%20whip.JPG

And for problematics: http://indyscreenshots.0catch.com/Indy drinking from whip.JPG

Captionists, start your engines! And my the best man (or woman) win! ;)

P.S. Thanks to apalehorse for "passing the torch" to me. ;)

spohlso

Much better thanks.

"Indy couldn't believe how much his head hurt. 3 beers and he's as hung over as a Catholic Schoolgirl who's gotten into the Communinion wine."

Canyon

mp3_whipdrink.jpg

"I've heard of 'the hair of the dog', but the hair of the kangarooo bullwhip?"

"Help, I'm stuck, and worse of all is I can hear all of those bloody Ravener's laughing at me!"

"The colour of my pants aren't right!? Somehow I think I've got bigger problems..."

"Gee, this is right up there with the time when I drank from my canteen and spoke at the same time."

Venture

"Ninety-nine bottles of bad Mayan beer on the wall, *hiccup* Ninety-nine bottles of bad Mayan beer..."

OR

"00Kevin drank all my beer AGAIN!"

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ARE YOU DRUNK?

---

Indy had seen a lot in his day. A bad relationship with his father, an incapability to commit to a woman, caused the deaths of many people...but that still didn't account for his drinking a bullwhip with perfectly good liquor right there.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Sparrow: Why is the RUM gone?
Elizabeth Swann: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you really think that there is EVEN the slightest chance that they won't see it?
Jack Sparrow: But why is the RUM gone?

MP3

I know it's my contest, and I shouldn't be posting captions. But since I'm so surprised that no one has posted this obvious one, I'll post it myself:

"Too much to drink, Doctor Jones?" :D:D:D

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Indy started drinking bottles of beer in order to set up a game of bowling. He eventually mistook himself for the ball once the game finally started.

MP3

00Kevin said:
Attila the Professor said:
ARE YOU DRUNK?

YOU WIN!!!!

Ummmmmmmm... maybe I'm a bit slow, but what's so funny about it to the point that you think it's worthy of winning automatically?

[Edited by MP3 on 02-08-2004 at 06:27 pm]

00Kevin

Indyfan
That is the most well known and most mentioned line this year, I, and others sometimes say it when someone has an obsurd or silly Idea.

man MP3, and I thought you were a big ravener

MP3

I am a big Ravener, and I did indeed know that "Are you drunk?" is a popular expression by us. However, since the way we use it made it seem out of context in relation to the contest, I thought perhaps I was missing something and there was another reference to that quote somewhere else. Sorry if I scared you... ;)

MP3

Hmmmmmmmm... this contest doesn't seem to be very popular right now... I guess I better start choosing some winners.

Pale Horse

Staff member
To an Irish Drinking Melody

OOOOOOOOOOO! lie de, lie de, lie de, li de, li de, li de lie!

You kill the bad guys with your whip, You kill them with your gun,

You leave them on the table, -for almost everyone;

You fight to win your honor, you fight them drunk as hell,

You take a swig of leather and you bid us all farewell!

OOOOOOOOOOO! lie de, lie de, lie de, li de, li de, li de lie!

:D

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
After emptying three bottles of Scotch in one sitting, Indy starts beliving that his whip is the Grail.

--

"Man, I knew I should of had those beans for lunch!"

(if you don't get it, then you haven't read my past caption submissions)

00Kevin

Indyfan
I'ld like to get a new one started befor everyone leaves for christmas, so If MP3 doesn't judge by tonight, I say we do a vote and decide the winners