Caption Contest XXXVIII

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Have fun, guys and gals!

fate_of_atlantis_15.jpg

http://indianajones.ugo.com/images/games//fate_of_atlantis/large/fate_of_atlantis_15.jpg

00Kevin

Indyfan
"corpses everywhere.....MOMMY HOLD ME!!!!"

"Oh no! My pants are the same color as my Jacket!!! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO??!?!?!?!?!"

After an accident in the god machine, Indy became half man, half woman......and he reached his hand over the check out his new......uh...."features"

"Yeah Sophia....just climb under the gate and remove the stick...It's really cool! I promise! but you have to stop hugging me first."

"No....don't look at he rotting corpse Sophia.......let ME look" ;)

00Kevin

Indyfan
"Sophia, why are we walking like this?"

"Let's see.....Pick up...WHEEE!....uhhhh, Open....WHOA!...give.....WOO-HOO!.....pull, I wonder what this one does."

Pale Horse

Staff member
"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you! You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Is this the wrong thread, I DON'T THINK SO

Attila the Professor

Staff member
apalehorse said:
"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you! You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Is this the wrong thread, I DON'T THINK SO

Ok, I like this one...but please, I've forgotten what movie it's from...willing to do me a favor, Thanatos?

Joe Brody

Spoken in the same manner as Stanley Goodspeed's character talks to his girlfriend in 'The Rock':

"Oh, very nice -- very naughty. Now behave or it's back in the cell!"

Joe Brody

What did Scarlett see in Ashley Anyway???

I'm liking apalehorse jacking the 'Gone With The Wind' quote.

There is something to be said for an Indy-Rhett Butler connection -- at least the ToD Indy.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Ahhh, behold the power of cheese.

--

Feeling crabby? Fallen and can't get up? Trapped with no escape? Let the Indy Jones Dating Service help.

MP3

Aaron H said:
Feeling crabby? Fallen and can't get up? Trapped with no escape? Let the Indy Jones Dating Service help. [/B]

MUWAHAHAHAH! This one gets my vote, especially (like Finn pointed out about apalehorse's winning caption for CC#36) since it "uses all the other elements in the picture". Hilarious!

thefumegator

"Come on, Sophia. They say that doing this in places like these is supposed to spice up our relationship."

------------

"You know, you add a few fluorescent lights here and there, maybe some new tapestries, and this really wouldn't be a bad place."

Wes

Attila the Professor

Staff member
3rd Place - thefumegator
"You know, you add a few fluorescent lights here and there, maybe some new tapestries, and this really wouldn't be a bad place."

2nd Place - 00Kevin
"Sophia, why are we walking like this?"

1st Place - Aaron H
Feeling crabby? Fallen and can't get up? Trapped with no escape? Let the Indy Jones Dating Service help.