Indiana Jones and The Raven of Doom

intergamer

If you were making Indy 4, who would you cast, using only people from this message board? You can make up a character to be in Indy 4.

I officially declare that I am Indy's long lost brother Michigan Jones.

00Kevin

Indyfan
some of these are wierd, but some are obvious:

Possible Returning Characters:
Indiana Jones - Renderking Fisk
Marcus - Attila the Professor
Henry Sr. - bob
Sallah - Well, I guess I'm ganna go with myself, can't come up with anyone better
Marion - Ameera
Willie - well, non of the people here seem that whimpy, but I guess I'll make it Zharah, just because
Short Round - apalehorse
Jock - Raffey
Katanga - Kumba
Colonel Musgrove - Colonel Musgrove :D
Major Eaton - let's go with... Maj. Eaton

New Characters:
Girl- Canyon
Head Bad Guy - Gilles V
Other Bad Guys - Finn and Indy Critic :D
Indy's Bro (not that I like the Idea) - Gregorie Defense or DrJones56
Students - Indy 4, West, MP3, Yolegoman, Tom Jones, Leia Organa Solo, Kill Cavalry and Any other raveners not mentioned elsewhere
Drunk Ravener - Dutch Indy ;)

cool thread!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Re: some of these are wierd, but some are obvious:

00Kevin said:
Short Round - apalehorse

cool thread!

I know it wasn't meant as an insult, but it is. Respectfully, I have to call my agent, fire him, and swear of acting all together now.

And this is a very cool thread...

grumpus

dont take it so hard, im not even good enough to be on the list, but i did just start to really post so all if forgiven

Doc Savage

Doc Savage...Ren's stunt double. If he broke a finger, he couldn't type any more scathing, anti-Michael Moore rants. And we could all use more of those. Can I get an 'Amen?'

Webley

Rivers, this guy is a pro wrestler so he can play Pat Roach (the huge mechanic who fights Indy under the plane in Raiders)
O-ya my name is Webley so Ill be Indys gun!

[Edited by Webley on 02-10-2004 at 01:53 am]

Finn

Staff member
I agree with Kev. :D
Gilles can be an evil main villain with a nasty French accent, I can play the all-essential Nazi Colonel who teams up with him. But no Indy Critic, he's not scary... intergamer is! :p

But as it goes with female roles, I'll have to recast. Canyon is Marion - hands down.
Willie... I'll go with Indyologist.
And Ameera? Well, she can be the good-looking bad girl á la Elsa. Suits her better. ;)

<i>Good girls, they go to heaven/
bad girls, wherever they will
~Tomas Ledin, lyrics</i>

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Belgian...not French.;):D
Well if Gilles gets to be the head bad guy, then I want to be his right-hand man who gets killed right before the head bad guy bites the dust.:)

Finn

Staff member
Aaron H said:
Belgian...not French.;):D
Yeah, but Belgians speak like Frenchmen anyway. :D

And you can be an evil Nazi spy that infiltrates the Skywalker Ranch. :p

00Kevin

Indyfan
sorry apalehorse, you are short round because I thought you deserved to be in, and I was out of roles

anyone else ganna post the entire cast?