Infernal Machine PC Game

Indy1936

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting past the Russian ship level. I can't even manage to get three rooms away from starting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks yall.

IAdventurer01

I don't remember exactly how it works, but if you go into one of the side cabin doors, there'll be a generator thingy. Switch it on. Then you go out of the room while the person in the next room goes in to the room with the machine. Then, go into the room that he left from, where you'll find the invisiable machine part (forgot which that was) Then, you ca make yourself invisible as you walk through the large cargo area and pick up your stuff. I hope I was helpful!

Finn

Staff member
And in order to get out from the cell... knock on the door. A guard opens it and Indy throws him something about seasickness. Then climb on the bed and check the lock, it's open. Now knock on the door again and quickly climb back into the shaft. The guard comes to check out, doesn't find you and goes to the back. Jump down and rush out, locking the guard inside. Then follow the instructions above.