What's going on?

Strider

I just got back so I may need some filling in. Has anyone changed their name recently? Has anything eventful happened?

Strider

Never mind this thread. I wrote it in a deranged panic when I found out the Raven had finally returned.

Strider

Oh by the way. Thanks to the seven people who viewed my thread and didn't even offer any help.

I

Indy_Jones88

i think strider is in a mad panic to get as many posts as possible to get a new avatar because he is worried the raven will shut down again. jk lol.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Hmmm, "mad panic to get as many posts as possible" seems familiar. Takes one to know one, eh?

I

Indy_Jones88

i dont know what u r talking bout. sure i want and avantar but i dont post on everyboard like strider did. lol not that thats bad im just saying.

I

Indy_Jones88

why does everyone pick on me? Is it just because im a "Junior"?Is it my age? What is it. I always get picked on. lol

Finn

Staff member
Calm down, Junior... Ren referred to Strider, not you. As I said, no one's looking down to you. ;)

I

Indy_Jones88

No thats Ok. And u wouldn't want to eat me, im only skin in bones. lol jk lol.

Thx

Finn

Staff member
Yeah, the kiddo is self-promoting his newbieness. Maybe not consciously, but still.

You usually get what you ask for.

Mozart

wow!

wow! this new Raven look rocks my symphonies! what a great new look!
Nice to be here again, I was wondering what was taking so long!
yay! and we can have avatars now...

Finn

Staff member
Strider said:
Am I still considered a newbie?
Naw. Or well, what do you others say?

<small>Okay, I'm going to tell you people the drill: post actively for three weeks, don't troll or make yourself seem like an idiot, and ta, you're one of us.</small>

Mozart

Lol! thats how I became the President of Entmoot.com (Tolkien message board). I was only about half a year there (and I'm still there, and still Prez, four more years to go!), but I posted so much, became so popular (I'm the slightest bit vain about that;):D) that I won the Presidential race with 21 votes, 15, 12, and 2 bieng the numbers for the three other candidates (strangely enough, they were all people I knew well on that board).
Ok, I may seem like a big show off, now I'll put on my humble mask;) *puts it on*

S

skywlkrinc

Then I guess I'm not a newbie anymore. :)

Though more than half my posts dissappeared with the change to the new Raven.

Luke

Originally posted by Indy_Jones88
why does everyone pick on me? Is it just because im a "Junior"?Is it my age? What is it. I always get picked on. lol
Originally posted by Finn
Calm down, Junior... Ren referred to Strider, not you. As I said, no one's looking down to you. :)

Please...What does it always mean, this...this "Junior?"