Whats up with this?

Katarn07

Yeah, I saw that the other day and it took me some time to figure out what it was. It's the map room Indy without his robes and he has the normal Indy's head. I wish he came with his pistol. I might jump in on that. It's a neat figure.

I

Indy_Jones88

Yea its pretty cool. it looks like Indy in the streets of cairo. you could use him in a display shooting the cairo swordsman. lol.

schwammy

Indy_Jones88 said:
Yea its pretty cool. it looks like Indy in the streets of cairo. you could use him in a display shooting the cairo swordsman. lol.

Except he has no bag strap and his sleeves aren't rolled up. And he's wearing a porkpie hat.

Katarn07

schwammy said:
Except he has no bag strap and his sleeves aren't rolled up. And he's wearing a porkpie hat.

And it's vintage and nothing too accurate. The normal Indy with the jacket doesn't even have a bag.

Yeah, IJ88, that was the plan. I'd then take the Indy I had shooting the Cairo Swordsman and put him in my Convoy Truck or find a loose Stallion and put him on it. The former seems to be the cheaper solution.

Johan

i WISH I had money...but I don't. Unfortunatly wife and house come over my passion for Indy.

Johan

Hmmm....My wife giving birth or premiere of Indy 4...??? What would you do? That has to be one of the most difficult questions you can answer. God Forbid I ever be put in this situation.

Katarn07

You guys do know the bidding for it has ended, don't you? I was gone when it ended! I meant to bid on it :(