Help please any one in Itaily? or near or ?

If any one here is in Italiy or near by or knows the language and customs or trade or such or any thing . Would you email or PM me please. I need some one to check on an italian made product. Please understand I do not ask favors so much but usually ask to compensate folks for their troubles.

IndyJohan said:
is Canada close enough?

I never learned geography and am not sure if it matters. Itialy would be better. The machine I am looking at is made there and I need to find out more about it.

IndyJohan said:
you don't have to take geography to know where Canada lies in comparison to Italy.
Well I would have to take something. and again it is not proxiomity I am concerned with as much as it is connections, contacts willingness and ability.

Finn

Staff member
I think we had members from Italy in here as well... Pier 1981 is one. Can't say anything about his willingness to help, though (besides, he hasn't visited us after the grand reopening).

Then we have a few French sods... wonder if that's close enough?

Well I specifically am interested in purchasing a Corsani Sewing machine no secrets for me . They have a UK REP and a USA Rep and the USA rep is a dear friend of mine and yet he nor I can get any specific information form them. He says they take a month off in august also. Further more I am interested is some one to communicate to them and translate their words to a true translation not a word translation so we can determine what the machine really does. The vauge translation on the UK website is word for word transation and not true translationa and like our holy bible it has lost much of its original meaning. Sooooooooo I hope to get some one there that may call or email them and and find out scoop for me and finally if we can work it out I would want to issue them a payment and purchase one or more machines from them. Sooo now you go it.... And I do thank all for the kind responses.