Quote Questions

intergamer said:
This will probably be bleeped out. I hope so... but if it isn't I don't care.

Chattar Lal, you ****ing idiot.

EDIT: it didn't get bleeped out -- interesting

I just bleeped it out myself though, it seemed out of place.

I'm allowing you to tag along. So why don't you give your mouth a rest. Okay doll?

Last edited:

Finn

Staff member
Gee, you couldn't have placed these odd line speculations all in one thread?

You know, my nose says that somebody's flooding.

A

Aussie Jones

Great question. I'd say Elsa probably did give Donovan the wrong grail. She says to Indy without a second thought that the grail would not be made of gold.

A

Aussie Jones

I always wondered that myself, but it's possibly another blooper.

Indy Benson

Good question. Now, I can't be sure, but I thought it was a big no-no to look upon "the face of god" and all that jazz. So, could the spirits that came out of the Ark represent god, thus...don't look?

I also have a theory that the spirits knew that Indy and Marion were good, with good intentions, so they were spared. Now would this be a different story had they looked?

fatima

That was a question I posted at another Forum, since I was also wondering that she probably was lying to Donavan, she is Historian, she would never thought the Grail was made of gold! that's one of Elsa's enigmas...

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Indy Benson said:
Now, I can't be sure, but I thought it was a big no-no to look upon "the face of god" and all that jazz. So, could the spirits that came out of the Ark represent god, thus...don't look?

I think you're right Indy Benson, I've always thought of it that way.

Indy Benson

Personally, I think he could land a plane, but most likely not very well (LC). I'm sure he would have cracked the landing gear trying to land on his own, but chances are, he could have radioed ahead for some landing instructions.
I also think the Germans wouldn't dare to shoot him down, not with the Fuhrer's prize on board.

fatima

Yes, the reason why they shouldn't look at the ark is because it represents God and they could die, it's a prophany.

fatima

When Henry Senior told Indy 'they shot us' was because he was ashamed to tell his son that the failure was his. I don't know if he ever told him the truth...

Last edited: