Hello all you hat loving and contriversial folks

Well it sure feels good that Gilles finally let me out of Jail. I am looking foward to being a helpful memeber of this fine forum and community. I fear my contribution may be limited to my experiecne with hats and contriversy. I will be gald to offer assictance to any and all about hats here and invite any one seeking contriversy over to the peoples forum at www.gladhatter.net/~hatforum . Not inviting any one to leavve here but to know there are oter places tht are not as rigid in rules and regs.

And a big ole Shout out to Monkey as I ahve missed you so much and Molrum th whip maker as I have not engaged you recently . and to whipmaster I still am prepared to help you with your personal hat should you require it.

To indy gal I would invite you to come to the child free thread but I hate to see you cry so I shall defer. To Caynon I cna only say your old buddy ren is inour ranks but I do not expect to see you join him but you are welcome to come blast away at me.

And last and not least Gilles baby come on down the price is rite.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Great forum gladhatter, I wish you luck with it. I'll put this in the Off Topic table if you don't mind.

Well truth is it was mostly intended for the guy needing help with his indy hat but whim am I do decide where what goes.

I cansee reding it now it is more ot thatn any thing else ., Vaxter and thanks for your vote on the forum please come engage us sometime in a good debate.