Cars - mondiale 2004

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Right now the 'mondiale de l'automobile' is taking place in Paris. Concept cars with a pretty revolutionary aspect are beeing presented as long with the new series for every maker.

Here are a few concept cars:

RENAULT Fluence:
renault_fluence_1.jpg

LEXUS LF-C:
concept-lexus-lf-c-front.jpg

PEUGEOT 907:
6574.jpg

AUDI RSQ:
7.jpg

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Also:

FERRARI 612 SCAGLIETTI F1:
sportives_ferrari.jpg

ASTON MARTIN DB9:
sportives_astonmartin.jpg

LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER:
sportives_lamborghini.jpg

CADILLAC XLR:
sportives_cadillac.jpg

Webley

Is it just me or are car designers sleeping on the job?
If I had to pick a favorite Id go with the CADILLAC.

Last edited:

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Webley said:
Is it just me or are car designers sleeping on the job?
If I had to pick a favorite Id go with the CADILLAC.

I guess they are starting to concentrate more on other aspects like pollution, electronics, security, things that can't really be seen from the outside.

I'd go with the 907.

Webley

vaxer said:
I guess they are starting to concentrate more on other aspects like pollution, electronics, security
I never thought of that and in this day and age those things should take center stage.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
nphantom3.jpg

Rolls Royce Phantom. 6.75 litres, 460 horsepowers, 12 cylinder engine. Can go from zero to 100 kilometers an hour in 5.9 seconds. And I even like the color.

That Audi looks weird.

Here's another pic of the Peugeot, I'd take that:

peugeot-907-top-side-800.jpg

Last edited:

Mozart

Indyologist said:
I can't help noticing that Indy-subject-wise, things have been rather slow here at the Raven lately. Do you think it's possible to exhaust Indy and the related films as a topic/character/genre? Can we ever cover everything there IS to cover about Indiana Jones? CAN you talk Indy to death? We need some fresh, new topics that ask interesting questions and make interesting points about Indy, don't you agree?

I agree