whatever happened to the raven adventures?

hffan2000

hey guys,
whatever happened to the raven adventures? is it still being done? i mean they're a lot of fun and a great way to get to know people.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
All we need is someone (like you?) to wake people up and get something started. I'm sure many people would play along, it's always fun to share (written) adventures with Indy fans, 'cause if adventure has a name...

I guess it's just hard to build something back up after it has violently crashed into a wall. Also adventuring isn't as free as before because threads are limited in order to not 'flood' the OT table. But now it's 'allowed' again so I hope people will get their imaginations working for the good of us all.

Deadlock

From the "Let the adventures begin..." thread

Aaron H said:
For those who are unclear as to what this is, we members at the Raven Bar used to have what basically amounts to a "living" RPG. The rules are simple and if you play by them this can be a lot of fun.
1. You can use only the character that you create [either your user name or another name]. However, if there is a non-member character, such as Indiana Jones or a made-up "third person", you can use them.
2. Regular Raven rules apply, keep these family friendly...though you can "kill" bad guys.
3. If you burn down, blow up, or otherwise destory the bar it must be rebuilt by the next morning.;)
4. Keep it real, that means no travel to other planets, transporting, ect. Magic, however, is allowed. Remember this is the 1930's & 1940's, no one has heard of microwaves or supersonic airplanes.

If you have any questions please PM myself or a moderator and we can help you out anyway we can.
Have fun adventuring!