Miss Raven - Part Deux

Indyologist

Ladies, here at this thread you may post pictures of yourself in our never-ending, all encompassing, sometimes embarrassing beauty contest! Just don any of the attire from the Indy Triology films or 30s/40s era for all of us to admire. Just please make sure they are rated "G"!

Think you'd make a good "Jones girl?"

Are you a female Indy Gearhead?

Have an amazing vintage outfit you want to show off?

Go for it, and have fun!!!

And don't worry-- we'll be kind!

monkey

Can we at least raise it to PG??? ; )

I know there's some lovely ladies out there.

GRRRRRRR baby!! Very GRRRRRR!!!

HovitosKing

Oh come on, most of us are at least 13! PG-13 seems reasonable. And for those who aren't 13, I'm willing to act as a guardian granting permission...

ElodieJones

First, why part "DEUX" :confused:

I don't like start...
But nobody would.
So...

MeIndy2063.jpg

MeIndy036.jpg

LASTCRUSADER

Nice pics ElodieJones! You could be tough to beat.....Ok ladies don't leave ElodieJones alone on this one. Lets see what you got. ;)

Rick5150

Nice pose Elodie. It is very reminiscent of the TOD stand-up behind you, but I guess that is the point.

By the way, the PG-13 rating is perfect since it was Indy that inspired it to begin with wasn't it?

Canyon

You guys have more than likely already seen these pictures of me but I'll post em anyway. :D

Canyon%20hiding%20from%20the%20bad%20guys.jpg

Canyon%20relaxes%20in%20her%201930's%20style%20clothes.jpg

Me%20as%20Indy.2.jpg

Me%20as%20Indy.3.jpg

Last edited:

monkey

To Canyon and Elodie,
Nice pics!! You are both very pretty young ladies.

I've got to quote Austin Powers here: "GRRRRRR! Baby .....very GRRRRR!!!"

Hope to see some more of our lovely Raven ladies.

Indyologist?????????

Zharah

Hey! We'll have none of that!

<small>Wait, <i>which</i> picture are you talking about? There's gotta be like, a hundred floating around somewhere! :D :D</small>

Zharah

LOL! I know... I don't even remember that picture. Go figure, I really can't remember anything anymore! :D

Zharah

Sadly enough, yes. :D :p

I wonder if I have any Indyish looking clothes... I should get some. Just to run around San Diego with a whip and a Fedora acting like there's a boulder behind me. Now THAT would be comedy!

<small>Knowing me and judging by the amount of alcohol I will have in my system when I do this, it will probably happen. LOL! <small>

Magda

<small>...and I will be there to take pictures as photographic evidence and possible blackmail material.</small> :p