montana jones

Marion R. Jones

does anybody remember/ know this animated series featuring a lion (acting like a human) called montana jones, having a steady girlfriend and teaching at some college?
it's from france i think and well, of course, the series is inspired by indy

Raffey

"Hi, Marion, welcome to theRaider.net. Unfortunately I've never heard of Montana Jones. However, if you run across anything keep us posted. It sounds rather interesting."

Marion R. Jones

alright, here's a pic
montana.jpg

Raffey

How do you say, "Nazis...I hate those guys" in Italian? Or, should it be "Mussolini...I hate Mussolini!!" ;)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Hey, I think that I've seen this before. Maybe it was shown in Finland sometime in Mid-1990's, when I was about 6-8 years old.

Melissa

Rumpled Fedora said:
The website says "Montana Johns" but that's probably just a typo.
Yeah, it is.

VP said:
I've found it. A new Finnish fansite, in English. http://www.geocities.com/montana_jones2004/
Oh, you found my page x) Oli tarkotus julkaista se vähän myöhemmin auki kun on kaikkien juttujen laitot vielä vähän kesken.. :/ Mutta eihän tuo haittaa kauheasti :)

VP said:
Hey, I think that I've seen this before. Maybe it was shown in Finland sometime in Mid-1990's, when I was about 6-8 years old.
Hey, I was about that age too :) I still remember being mad to my mom when the thunder striked and she didn't allow me to watch the show from TV. Oh, the good old times.. ;)

[Edited by Melissa on 01-05-2004 at 08:23 am]

VP

Moderator Emeritus
BTW Melissa, check out my Finnish Indy-site IndyVille at http://koti.mbnet.fi/vpr/indy/.

You have to wait until 00Kevin welcomes you to the Raven, where paths cross.

Oh, and how old are you? I'm 15, and I live in Espoo.

BTW #2, you just broke rule number 7!

Originally posted by Gilles V
7. Languages:
Only English, and bad English, are allowed at this message board. Posts that contain parts in other languages than English will get deleted.

[Edited by VP on 01-05-2004 at 08:26 am]

Melissa

VP said:
BTW Melissa, check out my Finnish Indy-site IndyVille at http://koti.mbnet.fi/vpr/indy/.

You have to wait until 00Kevin welcomes you to the Raven, where paths cross.

Oh, and how old are you? I'm 15, and I live in Espoo.
I'm just browsing your site, cool stuff you have :) And neato layout too :)
You got to be kidding me, I'm 15 too xD But I don't live near Helsinki city area at all. It's about 1½ hour journey to Helsinki from here :)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Melissa said:
I'm just browsing your site, cool stuff you have :) And neato layout too :)

Thanks! :D Your site is nice too. Although a bit Under Construction.

Melissa said:
You got to be kidding me, I'm 15 too xD But I don't live near Helsinki city area at all. It's about 1½ hour journey to Helsinki from here :)

To west, north west, north, north east or east from Helsinki?

Melissa

[/QUOTE]To west, north west, north, north east or east from Helsinki? [/QUOTE]
North :)

//edit
I send you an e-mail through the board. I guess the other members in here don't like us messaging in here.. ;)

[Edited by Melissa on 01-06-2004 at 02:43 am]