Raiders Nepalian drink

i really need to know what the heck were they drinking in the raven bar, whiskey, vodka?? any other strong drink? which was it?

lol i dunno why i have all this interest in this :D

BlackWhskyBlaze

Yeah, as we see, the Raven has a wide variety of beverages: an unknown decanter as Marion and Indy are reminiscing, so to speak, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, and Johnny Walker Black Label, which Indy uses as a make-shift weapon, are all at the party... but even as we see the Nepalese distribute the shots to the table, there is no bottle on the tray.

There is a bottle of whiskey sitting on the table where Marion places the medallion, though you cannot see the label, as the bottle is turned.

spohlso

Luisiana Jones said:
i really need to know what the heck were they drinking in the raven bar, whiskey, vodka?? any other strong drink? which was it?

lol i dunno why i have all this interest in this :D

I'm fairly certain we can rule out Vodka. If I recall correctly, the drink in question had some color. Vodka is a clear liqour.

Indy Parise

By the show on her face it might have been Persotvka. I don't drink but I know this from my dad

Man this stuff is firewater

Indy Parise said:
By the show on her face it might have been Persotvka. I don't drink but I know this from my dad

Man this stuff is firewater

yah yah they all say that before you see them all drunk, and thrown to any sidewalk, sleeping in the street,homeless for a night... :p

Stoo

ElodieJones said:
And what does Indy drink in Cairo, when he just lost Marion ?

Now, this is a very good question since you can actually see
the label a few times. There is a close-up (love that widescreen!)
right after the motorcycle pulls up. The name is "BEC......" or "BEO......."

Plus, at home, he shares a drink with Marcus which looks like
champagne or white wine. (Notice the bottle is already open
before Brody gets there...Either this was to quicken the pace
of the film or Indy was swizzling the stuff alone)!

The script doesn't specify for any of the scenes. There are
only generic words - drinks, shots, bottle, etc. - except in
Belloq's case where it says he is drinking wine.

Colonel Vogel said:
When Indy is figthing that big guy who says Whiskey?

Indy (to Marion), of course! :)