ToD Soundtrack?

Jay R. Zay

"Archival CD not officially-pressed. Private-to-private collector deal."

does this answer your question? ;)

TommyJohnson

Hey hey hey...wait a minute...

That version of the soundtrack was made by Ricard, the administrator of JWFan.net website, just for make a review off the whole John Williams score.

He ripped the music out of the VHS, so the music sounds like mono, with a LOT of SFX and voices. Don't buy it. It's bad. And, most importantly, is not 100% complete.

Just extract the music yourself from the DVD, isn't that easier?

That CD has a good cover, by the way.

i dont think you should buy that, it s fake, it says so there, and besides i think if you just intend to have the music download it from emule or something, only buy real things! ;)

TommyJohnson

It's not fake, it's the real almost complete score, but it's a very poor sound quality, like the LC bootlegs.

Sadly, the OST is very rare. The American release is pratically unavailable, and the Japanese release is extremly rare.

I bought it in NY City for about $50. All worthy! ;)

But I can't read the booklet! :(

but what about the rest of the soundtracks, are they all that hard to get, i mean i have the LC one and it was pretty easy to get it :confused:

TommyJohnson

The LC OST is the only one you can still find in stores.

Raiders 1981's OST (9 tracks) is out of print, and replaced by the DCC 1995 expanded release (19 tracks).

Sadly enough, that's out of print too.

I went to New York City last summer, and I didn't find Raiders in any megastore (Virgin Megastore, Tower Records...) but nothing appeared to my eyes. :p

I found the ToD OST at Colony, which sells very rare CDs.

It's the Japanese release, so I can't read the booklet...but hey, music counts!!