We want MORE!!!

Canyon

Some time ago, I posted this thread stating that us Indy fans deserved more Indy stuff.

Well, I don't know about you, but I want more Indy!

I would like to see a new Indy game every year (if not, every two years), I would like new novels in hardback and twice as long as the usual stories, I want Dark Horse Comics to start bringing out Indy comics by the dozen, and I generally just want to see more of my favourite archaeologist.

As I have said before, I would love to see a new line of high quality action figures and I think they should come with the following outfits:

Raiders
Indy - Full gear, tweed suit, Arab Disguise, Blue pinstripe suit with grey fedora, Nazi disguise
Marion - Raven outfit, white dress, red pants and red and white gypsy blouse, White evening dress, Bantu Wind nightdress
Sallah - White suit, Arab outfit
Belloq - Jungle gear, white suit
Nazis
Arab swordsman
Monkey Man

Temple of Doom
Indy - Full gear, ripped to pieces gear :D, Full tux, tweed jacket and bow tie
Willie - Red and gold evening dress, tux, Evening wear, pyjamas, Rajput maiden outfit
Short Round - his usual outfit
Mola Ram, Chattar Lal etc

Last Crusade
Indy - Full gear, Tweed suit, bath robe :) , Nazi disguise
Henry - Tweed suit
Elsa - Blue pinstriped suit, nightdress attire, white and blue dress, black suit with mac, jodphur outfit
Marcus, Sallah, Donovan, Vogel etc

I would also love to see expanded editions of the Indy soundtracks. :)

Oh and George, if you're gonna bring out a Toys McCoy, please can you make sure that you give everyone a chance to get one. :rolleyes:

Oh, one last thought. How about an Indy magazine? They could have interviews with the cast and crew, rare never before seen pictures, articles, information about where to obtain the gear, a letters page which includes pictures of people in their gear, a new Indy comic strip at the back... :whip:

Canyon said:

Yes, I want the complete Indiana soundtracks like they did with Star Wars (especially Temple of Doom). Also, I want more behind the scenes footage on DVD such as the Making of Raiders. :D LucasArts, more Indy games please, but don?t bother releasing mediocre games like Emperor?s Tomb again. :eek:

George stop playing around with Star Wars; I don?t care to see how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader.

TombReader

Colonel Vogel said:
George stop playing around with Star Wars; I don?t care to see how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader.

Yiesh,here we go again...

So I take this to mean that you will NOT be going to see Ep.III this May?Good...one less jackass in the theater.

TombReader said:
Yiesh,here we go again...

So I take this to mean that you will NOT be going to see Ep.III this May?
Good...one less jackass in the theater.

You calling me a jackass? :(

I wouldn't have minded seeing sequels to the original trilogy, but I think prequels are rather pointless. :dead:

Tom Jones

Canyon said:
Oh and George, if you're gonna bring out a Toys McCoy, please can you make sure that you give everyone a chance to get one. :rolleyes:
I know. Those McCoy toys are hard to find. But I do remember reading somewhere (Indy Experience :confused: ) that prop replicas were going to be made from the artifacts that were in the movies.

Canyon said:
There use to be expanded editions of the Raiders and Last Crusade soundtracks but now they've disappeared into the sands of time. :( They were the re-released Raiders soundtrack and the now hard to find two disc LC one.

What I'd really like to see though would be released editions of the Indy game soundtracks. I thought the music in the Emperor's Tomb was wonderful and even rivaled the now classic soundtracks by John Williams. Lucasarts could just sell the soundtracks off their web site.

Indy Parise

They make some of those raiders figures and sell them at Disney, they're in 1/18 scale. They include...

Nazis- with rifle and Ark case

Marion in cairo outfit-with pan

Arab swordsman-with swords

they also have...
Indy figure but no jacket-with sword, and Idol with pedestal

German mechanic- with wrench and oil drum

TombReader

I vote yes for the re-release of IJ soundtracks.The only one I have is TLC.Maybe they could do a box set or something.

Yes, more novels and comic books!

Was there ever an official reason why they stopped publishing the novels and comics?

TombReader

007 said:
Was there ever an official reason why they stopped publishing the novels and comics?

I don't know,but I have a devil of a time trying to locate any of the paperback novels. :(

Andy Jones

Canyon said:
Some time ago, I posted this thread stating that us Indy fans deserved more Indy stuff.

Well, I don't know about you, but I want more Indy!

I would like to see a new Indy game every year (if not, every two years), I would like new novels in hardback and twice as long as the usual stories, I want Dark Horse Comics to start bringing out Indy comics by the dozen, and I generally just want to see more of my favourite archaeologist.

As I have said before, I would love to see a new line of high quality action figures and I think they should come with the following outfits:

Raiders
Indy - Full gear, tweed suit, Arab Disguise, Blue pinstripe suit with grey fedora, Nazi disguise
Marion - Raven outfit, white dress, red pants and red and white gypsy blouse, White evening dress, Bantu Wind nightdress
Sallah - White suit, Arab outfit
Belloq - Jungle gear, white suit
Nazis
Arab swordsman
Monkey Man

Temple of Doom
Indy - Full gear, ripped to pieces gear :D, Full tux, tweed jacket and bow tie
Willie - Red and gold evening dress, tux, Evening wear, pyjamas, Rajput maiden outfit
Short Round - his usual outfit
Mola Ram, Chattar Lal etc

Last Crusade
Indy - Full gear, Tweed suit, bath robe :) , Nazi disguise
Henry - Tweed suit
Elsa - Blue pinstriped suit, nightdress attire, white and blue dress, black suit with mac, jodphur outfit
Marcus, Sallah, Donovan, Vogel etc

Oh, one last thought. How about an Indy magazine? They could have interviews with the cast and crew, rare never before seen pictures, articles, information about where to obtain the gear, a letters page which includes pictures of people in their gear, a new Indy comic strip at the back... :whip:

Agree with all! Especially the soundtracks and the magazine.

TombReader

I managed to snag a few Indy collectibles at the SW Celebration over the weekend.I got one of the Disney action figures,a ROTLA movie poster,storybook and soundtrack(on vinyl),a TOD magazine and a TOD storybook recording. :)

Canyon

TombReader said:
I managed to snag a few Indy collectibles at the SW Celebration over the weekend.I got one of the Disney action figures,a ROTLA movie poster,storybook and soundtrack(on vinyl),a TOD magazine and a TOD storybook recording. :)

Awesome! :D

I'm sure Agent 5 would be very interested in the Raiders stuff. ;) :whip:

Webley

To keep the Indy universe going they should make a new TV show but Doc Jones would not be in this one. Here's my pitch to George Lucas. Ok, its a hour long show and you call it "The Further Adventures Of Captain Katanga And The Bantu Wind" and we would follow Captain Katanga and his band of pirates on the seven seas. In episode 4, the character of Short Round would be brought on to the show as Captain Katanga's second mate.

Webley

Would be cool to see a movie or TV show about Henry Sr. in the late 1870s you could have Marcus in it to.