My Indy movie script.

indifan101

In this movie Indy finds himself in the year 1940 in the island of Japan looking for a mysterious sword called the Blade of Eternity. Here's the begining script. Indy is assisted by a village man named Hiedke Rishroma. Hiedke talks with Indy about the location of the Blade of Eternity. They have just escaped the a navy port of the Rising Sun to find a map on the location of the Blade of Eternity.

Indiana: I didn't think we were ever going to get past those soldiers Hiedke. That was to close for comfort!

Hiedke: You welcome Dr. Jones. You run them down not me! Ha Ha Ha.

Indiana: There had to of been at least 50 soldiers back there! I...Where's the map? What did I do with it? (Indy looks up and sees that he has dropped the map on the dock next to a soldier's feet.)(Indy rubbs his face and looks down)

Hiedke: You okay Dr. Jones? What wrong with you?

Indiana: I dropped the map Hiedke. Damn it! You stay here and keep quiet. Stay out of distance and keep your head low okay? I'll be right back. I've got to go back and get that map before one of those soldiers sees it! Luckily there's enough fog to stay out of sight.(Indy creeps away slowly.)

As the fog seems to get heavier Indy walks slowly towards the dock. He's way out of sight to any soldier. Indy gets closer towards the soldier then stands still. He notices a crate of boxes and crouchs down behind them. Then he hears a "klok" "klok" "klok" sound along the boards. A soldier walks closer and closer untill Indy pulls out his whip and strangles the soldier. The fog is too heavy for anyone to see the soldier fall. Indy grabs the soldier's knife and walks towards one of the trucks and slowly bends down to the boards. He waits untill the guard leaves his post. This one's not going to be easy to get out of.

What do you think so far? Good huh? :D

Joe Brody

If you haven't already, you should read James Dickey's To The White Sea.

It's the story of a gunner on a U.S. bomber who gets shot down after a fire-bombing run in Japan. It tells of his attempt to travel on foot north across Japan and make for the Artic. Homicidally delicious.

Last edited:

indifan101

The guard leaves his post. He seem's to have noticed Hiedke! Indy quickly sprints to the gates and enters. Singapore is busy with a festival and people are dressed up like dragons and other animals. Indy blends right in with the crowds of people. But suddenly something has caught the corner of Indy's eye. He sees five Japanese soldiers questioning Hiedke. Indy moves closer towards the doors of a hotel. Then a bellboy walks out with a crate of suitcases. Indy stops him on a dime! He's got an idea!

Indy: Hey buddy looks like you got a heavy load there! Let me help you out!

Bellboy: (only understands Japanese) nods and gives some of the bags to Indy.

Indy: Holy hell, what's in these bags, bricks?
Indy pants heavily as he caries the bags to the front desk. He haults to marvell at the huge hotel! The hotel is very clean rich and luxurious to anyone who stays! The curtains are long and gold colored and there's two red carpets leading up the gold and white staircases!

The bellboy and Indy stop at the front desk to drop the bags. As the bellboy walks to the laundry room Indy follows him.

Indy: Hey bud listen. I need your uniform! I'll give you... let's see here... uh (Indy digs in his pockets for some cash.) Here's fifty bucks! Deal okay!

Bellboy: He nods and begins to undress.

Indy: Thanks pal! Indy puts on the bellboy's uniform and turns to the mirror. Not bad, he thinks. Not to bad at all! He grabs a razor and starts to shave off his shadow and walks out of the laundry room. Suddenly he sees Hiedke being escourted out by two Japanese soldiers!

Indy: Oh great, they captured him! Hope he doesn't rat. He won't rat.
Indy walks towards the front desk and picks up the bags. He's got to save Hiedke!

I'm currently working on the second chapter!