Harrison Ford's Best movie

Patrick

Other than of course the Star Wars and Indiana Jones series, which of his is your favourite?

Personally, I like Blade Runner, despite having some slight plot and script holes, Its actually one of my favourite movies. I find it gives a really honest and emotional outlook on the problems faced by us mostly now and in the future, ie. degeneration of capitalism, man's morality (especially in this society) and even the destruction of the globe. The romance, although existing mostly for the plot it seems, is ironically the best in any movie I've ever seen, really nice.

So, that's what I think.

Sorry if this thread has been done, I didn't really check.

Paden

I think one of Harrison's most powerful performances was in the film Presumed Innocent. His portrayal of Rusty Sabich, an emotionally complex and not always sympathetic character, was quite believable. I can recall the first time I saw the film: almost as much of a morality play as a murder mystery. It haunted me for days after I viewed it.

Witness... Hollywood Homicide... The Mosquito Coast ... any of the Jack Ryan movies...

Blade Runner... Provided it's the directors cut...

:)

indifan101

ClintonHammond said:
Witness... Hollywood Homicide... The Mosquito Coast ... any of the Jack Ryan movies...

Blade Runner... Provided it's the directors cut...

:)

Blade Runner kicks ass! :D

San Holo

It's absolutley Working Girl....er...Sabrina.......
No, I'm gonna have to go with ToJ. The Devil's Own was an awsome movie, and so was Witness. I kinda liked to see his baaad side in What Lies Beneath and Mosquito Coast too. But Clear and Present Danger is Harrison Ford's best.

Grimdiana Bones

I thought he was really good in 'What lies beneath'

It was strange to see him not playing the protagonist, but he still did a very good job.

indifan101

IAdventurer01 said:
I rather enjoyed him in Air Force one.
One of the best US president portrayals ever! :whip:

His best line in the whole movie, "Get off my plane"! :D That was a great movie!

roundshort

Gotta be Witness, he was still a hard ass, young, had the humor and edge of both Indy and Solo, I understand why he doesn't wanna be type cast in roles like this anymore, but damn was that good movie, anytime we get the See red necks have the cap kicked out of them the better!
KK

HovitosKing

Blade Runner and The Fugitive, in that order. I also enjoyed Frantic. Other than those, I can't think of another Harrison Ford movie that was especially good. Don't get me wrong, Ford was brilliant in nearly everything he touched, but the films themselves were sub-par.

roundshort

You didn't like Witness, really. I always felt that had a lot of indy in it as it was made while Star Wars and Indy were still round