Everyone's lost but him

Slagar

In LC, I've always wondered what exactly Indiana was doing out there and where everyone goes to when he emerges from that cave. Anyone know, or is this another one of those "the world may never know" things?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
It means that T and G are close to each other in a QWERTY keyboard, and he made a little typo.

roundshort

Didn't any of you belong to the boy scouts? It is a right wing christian group in america, kinda like the hitler youth in Nazi Germany. If you are not christian, or straight you are not welcome.

They are in one of my favorite places int he world, Arches National Park. If anyone wants to learn more about Arches, read Eward Abbey, he was a park ranger their back in the day, really great stuff.

"Didn't any of you belong to the boy scouts?"
Yup....

"If you are not christian, or straight you are not welcome."
Maybe where you come from, but not here in Canada...

I started as a Beaver and stuck with it until other events diverted my time and attention when I was near the end of my Scout 'career... and I'm NOT X-tian at all....

Nor was I ever asked if I was gay or straight.....

roundshort

ClintonHammond said:
"Didn't any of you belong to the boy scouts?"

Nor was I ever asked if I was gay or straight.....

I'm sure they could tell you were from Brokeback . . . .(didn;t need to ask)

I see you missed my play on Indy asking the Feds, if they went to Sunday School . . .

Ya... whatever, homophobe... (hatred comes from fear... so what are you afraid of? That you might be one too? then you probably are)

In my case, you couldn't be more wrong.... But of course, the need to wallow in your own ignorance won't let you see that either

"I see you missed my play"
Must have been a pretty lame play....

IAdventurer01

VP said:
It means that T and G are close to each other in a QWERTY keyboard, and he made a little typo.

Actually its probably troop, but I suppose the O and U are relatively close to one another.

roundshort said:
If you are not christian, or straight you are not welcome.

Isn't like that in Illinois, either. It is non-denominational. They incourage belief in a God, but not nessessarily christianity. If one must be christian, then why are there Jewish specific religious emblems to earn?

And yes, I am a Boy Scout.

Oh and indyfreak... WHY are you agreeing with YOURSELF? :confused:

On another completely different note: I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with you, ClintonHammond. :D

roundshort said:
I see you missed my play on Indy asking the Feds, if they went to Sunday School . . .
It is pretty subtle.

What's the record for number of times a post has been edited? I think I'm reaching it. :p

Last edited:
Welcome to the dark side... You've taken your first small steps little one, towards absolute power and transcendence

For it's only in the dark that Illumination really matters

,-)

roundshort

Don't you people read the news, ever? Every couple of years there is a big story about the Boys Scouts who kick out some loser who is going for his Eagle scout thing because he is a pole smoker, or a kid gets kicked out because he won't say the pledge of Alliegence, or says he doesn't believe, christ CH, for a guy who preaches so much you are pretty clsoed minded, or just really, really uninformed.

Reading is fundamental!

roundshort

Has anyone else been to this area of Utah? It really is amazing, the Green River is some great fishing, Moab is maybe the greatest Mountain biking anywhere, Arches and Canyonlands are also very cool. And it is really far from the rest of the freaks in Utah, it is almost like Colroado, more than Utah. I have to recommend this area form any adventure loving person that loves the outdoors, etc. A lot fo rednecks here doing their 4-wheel off-road thing, but there is enough room for all to enjoy! Also a lot of meth labs also, so don't do too much exploring!