Gun Help

lrdvader

I was just wondering if anyone might give me a suggestion as to where I can buy a replica of any of the indy revolvers. It doesn'y matter at this point whether its the S&W Hand Ejector 2, the Colt New Service, or the Webley Mark VI. As long as it's one of these or something close to it. And preferably blank firing. Thanks in advance to anyone who might help. :)

Bjorn Heimdall

Is it possible to order this sort of stuff between continents? They look dead real and I'm just wondering what the customs will think you're gonna do with them. Plus they'd have to be on an airplane on the way :rolleyes:

Eric Solo

The Real Deal

Sometimes you can find the real thing on gunsamerica.com. Depending on the condition, the price might not be prohibitively expensive.
There is a .45 ACP Smith HE 2nd Model on there right now, but it doesn't have the right grips and the barrel would have to be modified.
:gun:

Viper

I know it doesn't matter because this is pretty old, but ShortyUSA is a terrible site. I have experience with them as I am an airsofter, and they have terrible service.

And it probably doesn't matter to you because you just want a pistol for looks, but the lie about the statistics of their airsoft guns.:(