Unproduced Indy Toy's Coming.

NickUK

Hi everybody.

I'm new to these Boards, but I'd just like to say hi to everyone. I like to make what I call Unproduced Toy's, that KENNER never got round to making. I'll be posting more as I complete it, but to start off with, here's my latest...

indyboxdis1.jpg

indyboxdis2.jpg

A4Indy.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Regards. Nick

indy_123

I sure do:D Great job NickUK excellent pictures.:D So let me get this strait you make indiana jones Toy?

NickUK

indy_123 said:
I sure do:D Great job NickUK excellent pictures.:D So let me get this strait you make indiana jones Toy?

I sure do. I have a number of projects coming up, so keep your eyes peeled for those. :)

Regards. Nick

indy_123

Cool I wish I had your job. Well What I want to work on is my ride. :rolleyes: You may think I'm crazy but some day my Indian jones ride will come true. I mean I'm only 14.:rolleyes: Soo please don't make fun of me when I talk about my Indiana jones ride and Welcome To Raven.net

PS: Here is the topic about my ride:) http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=8939

A quick note that Nick has added another half dozen custom items to his page. Come check them out (although they make me sad because it makes me wish they were from commercially available items I could purchase and add to my collection) ;)

www.throwmetheidol.com

Katarn07

So he's got cardbacks, but does he have figures to go with them or not? Not that I'm knocking his talent, but I could get Photoshop and do the same thing. I wanna see a Deitrich figure for that cardback! ;)

NickUK

Katarn07 said:
So he's got cardbacks, but does he have figures to go with them or not? Not that I'm knocking his talent, but I could get Photoshop and do the same thing. I wanna see a Deitrich figure for that cardback! ;)

I have the figures, just need more time. Im just inishing up the Flying Wing, and the unproduced Temple Playset..

Lot of work.

Nik

NickUK

Katarn07 said:
http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/contoy/otctwinindex.html

Are those things for real or Photoshopped? I didn't realize the new Garindan was out yet (or is he a custom?). I aks because Hem Dazon or whoever that new Cantina alien is in the same wave. They look awesome, nonetheless dude. Keep up the good work. I'll ogle your SW stuff while I wait for Indy ones ;)

Thanks. The Garindon is a Custom, with a Vac-Formed Cape. I think it's better than the new one they just realeased, and more movie accurate. I'll sculpt an Indy Head in WAX next week, and post ASAP. :) Not sure what character it will be yet though. I'll keep it a surprise :)

Regards. Nick