Herber Johnson Poet

Eric Solo

Anyone have a Herbert Johnson testimonial? Indygear says they are not neccesarily the best in terms of screen accuracy.

I have a Peters Bros. and I'm happy with it, but it would be cool to have one from the original company.:rolleyes:

Eric

VP

Moderator Emeritus
The current HJ's are pretty bad quality, I would get a HJ from Magnoli Clothiers or Adventurebilt instead of the SAB site.

Hanselation

I've finally got my HJ-adventurebilt! I like it, but it's not screen accurate, yet - so I'm looking for dust! ;) ...

Doctor_Jones

I've always wondered about the HJ fedora. Years ago I wanted to buy one but then it made me thinking. It was so expensive for me cos I was still young and a student. Now, years later, I'm thinking about it again. To buy one myself. But some HJ's are very good, some are very poor. So I don't know. I think that if I would buy a new fedora, I will just stick with the Federation Deluxe from Hatsdirect. I have a fed since 2003 or so and it still brings me joy every day. It has a lot of beating over the years so maybe I'll get myself a new one at the end of the year.
But then again... maybe I need to go for a HJ? Don't know.:confused: