The Raven

The Raven (http://raven.theraider.net/index.php)
-   Indiana Jones 5 (http://raven.theraider.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   What's Harrison Ford doing these days? (http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=22366)

Dr.RosenRosen 07-16-2012 02:11 PM

What's Harrison Ford doing these days?
 
Hi Raveners,

has anyone a clue if Harrison Ford is involved in any film projects right now?
No new projects after Cowboys and Aliens (B+,btw) afaik. No news at all besides from his birthday. Maybe they´re schooting Indy5 right now top secret. :gun:

just wishfull thinking, i guess.

bye,
Dr.RosenRosen

Dr.Jonesy 07-16-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.RosenRosen
just wishfull thinking, i guess.


VERY wishful thinking!

;)

caats 07-16-2012 07:48 PM

He recently did Ender's Game. Not sure if that's done yet. Then he has that Paranoia movie too.

Olliana 07-17-2012 04:50 AM

Hey Dr.RosenRosen, German fella,

there's a page called imdb.com, which gives you insight on upcoming movies.

As you can see, Ender's Game is already in post production. Harrison is currently doing "42" and "Paranoia". All three films are set for 2013 :hat:

Furthermore, he's in talks for a small cameo in that Blade Runner sequel. Also, "Black Hats" should be a thing.

Dr.RosenRosen 07-18-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olliana
Hey Dr.RosenRosen, German fella,

there's a page called imdb.com, which gives you insight on upcoming movies.

As you can see, Ender's Game is already in post production. Harrison is currently doing "42" and "Paranoia". All three films are set for 2013 :hat:

Furthermore, he's in talks for a small cameo in that Blade Runner sequel. Also, "Black Hats" should be a thing.


Thank you. Always nice to see that there are Raveners from Germany here too :) Thanks for the info and the update, regarding Fords Activities.
PS: I hope the Blade Runner Sequel will happen at all.

Have a nice day, pal.
Regards,
the Doctor.:hat:

Goodeknight 07-18-2012 07:46 AM

What's HF doing these days? Besides all of the above: Taking lots of vitamins, using Ben Gay occasionally, making sure he gets enough fiber, griping that his kids don't call enough, and trying to remember where he put his keys.

Just guessing.

WilliamBoyd8 07-18-2012 09:07 AM

IMDB today (July 18 2012) lists the following:
???? Indiana Jones 5 (announced) Indiana Jones
2013 Paranoia (filming)
2013 42 (filming) Branch Rickey
2013 Ender's Game (post-production) Colonel Hyrum Graff

"Ender's Game" is the usual space aliens.

They might want to change the title of "42" as some might think it refers to US president Clinton because George Bush Sr. is sometimes called "41" and Bush Jr. "43".
The film "42" is about 1940's baseball player Jackie Robinson.

:)

replican't 07-19-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamBoyd8
IMDB today (July 18 2012) lists the following:
???? Indiana Jones 5 (announced) Indiana Jones
2013 Paranoia (filming)
2013 42 (filming) Branch Rickey
2013 Ender's Game (post-production) Colonel Hyrum Graff

"Ender's Game" is the usual space aliens.

They might want to change the title of "42" as some might think it refers to US president Clinton because George Bush Sr. is sometimes called "41" and Bush Jr. "43".
The film "42" is about 1940's baseball player Jackie Robinson.

:)



Colonel Hyrum Graff?

Short of Indiana Moans, could there be a more apposite name for a stereotypical latterday Harrison Ford character?

I can just see him now, giving one of his grumptastically withering scowls at young cast members, while clearing a ton of catarrah out his throat.

Olliana 07-19-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamBoyd8
IMDB today (July 18 2012) lists the following...


Yeah, because my post was really for the ass, wasn't it.

JuniorJones 07-23-2012 04:13 PM

He might star in In"dye"ana Jones...



See what I did there. In"dye"ana for Indiana. I'm so witty I deserve a medal.

replican't 07-24-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuniorJones
He might star in In"dye"ana Jones...



See what I did there. In"dye"ana for Indiana. I'm so witty I deserve a medal.


Holy hairy Christ on a bike. Whats gone wong with him?

Junior Jones 07-24-2012 12:12 PM

That haircut reminds me of Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. :eek:

Olliana 07-25-2012 06:25 AM

Don't worry, it's gone already:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/harris...d-shaved-head/

Indy's brother 07-25-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuniorJones


Whoah. What the hell? I mean, a dash of color would have been good for KOTCS, and he refused to do it for that. So this, what is this all about? It's a horrible-looking dye-job by any metric, anyway. I mean, I'm 30 years younger than him and it would look stupid on me.

replican't 07-25-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olliana



Rockin' the Walter White look there, Harry.

Dr. Gonzo 07-25-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by replican't
Rockin' the Walter White look there, Harry.


Hopefully this means Harry will make a return to some bad ass-ery.

Mickiana 07-25-2012 11:45 PM

It's just the reddish brownish hair colour on the bright pink skin. Doesn't look Indy at all, not that I expect him to, at least not all the time.

loganbush 08-03-2012 01:04 PM

Hey I was an extra in 42, and even ate in the same lunch tent with him. It looks like its gonna be a really good movie, so watch out for it.

Dr.RosenRosen 08-06-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy's brother
Whoah. What the hell? I mean, a dash of color would have been good for KOTCS, and he refused to do it for that. So this, what is this all about? It's a horrible-looking dye-job by any metric, anyway. I mean, I'm 30 years younger than him and it would look stupid on me.


LOL. On that picture he looks like Robert G. Durant from Darkman. :p

Anyway - dyed hair makes him look ~10 years younger. It´s the haircut that counts. He should sue his hairdresser.

Regards,
Dr.RosenRosen

replican't 08-20-2012 07:41 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Indiana Slaphead

Moedred 09-07-2012 08:08 PM

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...ord-hands-solo


Avoiding the bisexual home-wrecker, hopefully...

Olliana 10-17-2012 03:38 AM

Paranoia:





Link

Túrin Turambar 10-17-2012 05:05 AM

Why is he wasting time playing these forgettable roles, Harrison should be concerntrating on playing his best role Indy 5. Makes me mad.

JuniorJones 10-17-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Túrin Turambar
Makes me mad.


...then HULK SMASH!



Or not?

Henry W Jones 10-17-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Túrin Turambar
Why is he wasting time playing these forgettable roles, Harrison should be concerntrating on playing his best role Indy 5. Makes me mad.


He's not 30 anymore so the roles have to change. I haven't seen the mentioned above film, so I couldn't tell you if he's forgettable in it or not. Also, if he played Indy and Solo every time he wouldn't be much of an actor.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.