Your Favorite KOTCS Ford Finger/Hand Acting Moment

Your Favorite KOTCS Ford Finger/Hand Acting Moment

• Total voters

Agent Z

Harrison Ford, one of the greatest actors of our generation, has honed his art of performance through both his verbal and non-verbal physical work. Of special note is, yes, Ford's famous hands, perhaps the most animated and expressive hands ever to grace the silver screen.

Select your favorite "hands on" moment from Harrison's work in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. (y)

Indy_Chic

Lol! Cool thread idea! :D For me, I love the Ford Finger moments throughout the whole rope/snake scene.

f_etwquicksanm_e4b60da.jpg

:whip:

graz

I liked the bit where he is referring to Mac being a triple agent and kind of counting it out on his fingers.

A_True_Believer

I love the way he gestures when pointing out the third waterfall. The combination of resignation and terror on his face is great.

Silentrascal

Had to vote for 'Other', which is really 'None'. He didn't have a particularly good Ford Finger Moment in this movie like in the other ones.

James

One of my favorites is during the sandpit scene. Just before Mutt and Oxley run off to get help, Indy turns to them and gestures with his hands as if to say, "I don't know!"

Dust McAlan

I loved the moment where they all turn around, see the Ugha coming up behind them, and as Indy is trying to figure out what to say he kind of points and waves his finger in the Ugha's direction before Mac screams "Run!" It was like Indy was discerning who this tribe was, and what their purpose was, and then he realized "Oh yes, run."

CasualJeff

LMAO at this thread. The haters are even chiming in to say that there were NO good "Ford Finger" moments. Too hilarious.

I vote for the "so this makes you a...triple agent!??" moment, myself. So funny.

graz

CasualJeff said:
LMAO at this thread. The haters are even chiming in to say that there were NO good "Ford Finger" moments. Too hilarious.
I vote for the "so this makes you a...triple agent!??" moment, myself. So funny.

Yes it is funny - they'll be accusing us of demeaning the 'finger moments' in previous Indy films soon. Personally I thing TOD was the worst for 'finger moments'...(y)

Stoo

graz said:
Yes it is funny - they'll be accusing us of demeaning the 'finger moments' in previous Indy films soon. Personally I thing TOD was the worst for 'finger moments'...(y)
What a wingnut thread! "Mystery of the Blues" had a total lack of FFMs.:p
(I saw a CD in store once and one of the tracks was called "Harrison Ford's Toes".)

mattzilla2010

I love when Mutt throws the snake at Indy and he kinda recoils in terror, waving his hands and making the funny face and everything... easily the funniest scene in the film for me.

Personally I thing TOD was the worst for 'finger moments'...

Maybe, but there is "Water! Water!" :D

loganbush

I'd have to say the archeologist line was where he used the best Ford finger. I mean that thing was like a loaded shotgun!