The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Goonie

Spielberg took the challenge...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QFF6EWVSACE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finn

Staff member
So... suddenly celebrities and some regular people too all around the world have gone all nuts about dumping some ice water on their heads? I know, for a good cause, but still...

Why don't you just come to Finland, people?

Fh7JES9.jpg

You could take the challenge every other day.

DISCLAIMER: This message is still pending approval by the tourism board of Finland.

Goonie

Ice Bucket Challenge fails...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ua3kEJKePH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Time to start raising money for concussion and dementia research. :hat:

Goonie

Indy took the challenge...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kj_V_SxXy2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Luke Skywalker did too...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TfnqppqUBOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goonie

Superman and Lois Lane take the ice bucket challenge... but where's Batfleck and Wonder Woman?

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/104408762" width="500" height="281" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess the first good look at Supes' new costume. :hat:

kongisking

Part of me hopes that the suit will actually look that colorful in the film, and there won't be such dark, muted filters used. But another part of me worries that if it is, it will look too garish and fakey, like Captain America's costume in The Avengers.

Um, back on topic...

I really ought to do this...and challenge some choice Raveners! :D