I am Indy Scout 117

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy Scout 117

hey all Indyfans!!! my name is Indy Scout 117. :hat: i am a Boy Scout (almost Eagle!!!) just like Indy was in Last Crusade (y) i love Indiana Jones to death and he has inspired many things throughout my life. if you listen to the Indycast (as im sure you all do) i am Ryan in episode 49, and im in another few episodes, but i dont remember which ones. anyway, so i am the guy who works at boy scout camp and is called Indy at that camp. its my official Scouting name. i also teach the Archaeology merit badge at camp. (y) so as you can see, everyones favorite archaeologist has inspired me into what i am today. also, ive got a quick story: so my girlfriend had never seen the Indiana Jones movies before :eek: so i had to show them to her. we watched Raiders and she didnt like it. :eek: HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE INDIANA JONES!?!?!?!?!?!? :confused: but i love her to death, even if she doesnt like Indy ;) but thats pretty much all about me.

Welcome Indy Scott. If u see Robyn say hello to her, she is very nice. There other people who are very nice here as well like Meerkat. My name is Tiffany and i'm 15 and i like American Indians and i have some American Indian in me well nice meeting you. Well enjoy the forum.

Trennas

Welcome to the Raven, Indyscout! Maybe you can find a way to brainwash your girlfriend into liking Indy; maybe use some mind control powers! Or just play a tape with the raider's march next to her bed while she is sleeping. If that doesn't do the trick, nothing will :p

Indy Scout 117 said:
lol thats funny...too bad we're not together anymore... :( ah well...the adventure continues, after all! (y)
Oh I'm very sorry you two are not dating anymore, breaking up can be the hardst thing.

Indy Scout 117

IndyWolf15 said:
Oh I'm very sorry you two are not dating anymore, breaking up can be the hardst thing.
yeah it is...but i got over it pretty quickly. she and i...we werent very alike (obviously, because she doesnt like Indiana Jones :eek: ) and a relationship wouldnt have lasted too long between us...one might say it was doomed from the start but y'know, im over it and thats all that matters :D thanks for the support though!! :D

Indy Scout 117 said:
yeah it is...but i got over it pretty quickly. she and i...we werent very alike (obviously, because she doesnt like Indiana Jones :eek: ) and a relationship wouldnt have lasted too long between us...one might say it was doomed from the start but y'know, im over it and thats all that matters :D thanks for the support though!! :D
No problem (y) .

Indy Scout 117

thank you all for making me feel welcome here. im the only one i know (besides a kid i met working at scout camp) who absolutly worships Indiana Jones, and its nice to know that the Indyfan community is so big and friendly (y) i dont feel so alone anymore lol :p

i want to know more about you guys. tell me a bit about yourselves. :D

Hmm well I like TLC and I've seen the whole Star Wars saga and i liked it and a lot more films. I like video games, heres just some of the things I have for my PSP DSi and Wii Lego Indiana Jones for my PSP and Lego SW the complete Saga for the DS and FIFA 09 for my Wii. I'm 15 and my name is Tiffany. I lived in NC it was ok but my favorite state i lived in was Cali ;).

Indy Scout 117

IndyWolf15 said:
Hmm well I like TLC and I've seen the whole Star Wars saga and i liked it and a lot more films. I like video games, heres just some of the things I have for my PSP DSi and Wii Lego Indiana Jones for my PSP and Lego SW the complete Saga for the DS and FIFA 09 for my Wii. I'm 15 and my name is Tiffany. I lived in NC it was ok but my favorite state i lived in was Cali ;).
how many states have you lived in? i was born and raised in colorado. i dont like the weather here...it changes like literally every 15 minutes lol. :p what part of california did you live in?

i LOVE video games!!! my favorite system is the Xbox 360. the Halo trilogy was my obsession in middle school, before i became an Indyfan. lol so are you a freshman this year? im a junior...just turned 17 last month.

Indy Scout 117 said:
how many states have you lived in? i was born and raised in colorado. i dont like the weather here...it changes like literally every 15 minutes lol. :p what part of california did you live in?

i LOVE video games!!! my favorite system is the Xbox 360. the Halo trilogy was my obsession in middle school, before i became an Indyfan. lol so are you a freshman this year? im a junior...just turned 17 last month.
I have lived in 3 states. I'm home schooled, I've never been to pulic school the only thing i've been to that is like public school was Master's Academy it's a home schoolers association, and you go every Thursday. I played Halo and Halo 2, i really like Halo, i want a Xbox 360 so i can play Halo.

I'm in the 10th grade.

Indy Scout 117

oh thats so cool!! yeah halo is an awesome trilogy. i go to public schools, where the drama is SOOOOOOOO annoying...i hate high school drama. :p yeah its really annoying...like the popular girls are so full of themselves. :rolleyes: God i hate it...lol and pardon my french, but they think they're sluts or something, they dress like it. i mean it gets my attention, if y'know what i mean, but its really kinda...i dunno how to describe it. but im glad i know girls like my "sister" who arent full of themselves. anyway...so have you read all the Indy novels?? they are really good books. i love to read. dont you? :)

Indy Scout 117 said:
oh thats so cool!! yeah halo is an awesome trilogy. i go to public schools, where the drama is SOOOOOOOO annoying...i hate high school drama. :p yeah its really annoying...like the popular girls are so full of themselves. :rolleyes: God i hate it...lol and pardon my french, but they think they're sluts or something, they dress like it. i mean it gets my attention, if y'know what i mean, but its really kinda...i dunno how to describe it. but im glad i know girls like my "sister" who arent full of themselves. anyway...so have you read all the Indy novels?? they are really good books. i love to read. dont you? :)
I know what you mean about public schools and the girls. Yes i like to read, I haven't read all the novel books yet. I wen't to this one summer camp and the girls ganged up on me and beat me up I HATE PEOPLE WHO TRYING AND FORCE YOU TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST YOUR WILL. BTW i'm shy so i'm sure i would not handle public school.

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by Indy Scout 117
im the only one i know (besides a kid i met working at scout camp) who absolutly worships Indiana Jones

And now I'm not alone anymore. My friends all are obsessed with computers and computer talk (lol, omg, wtf need I go on) How they drown on. But I live with it thanks to the Raven (my Indy vent!)(y)

Originally Posted by Indy Scout 117
...like the popular girls are so full of themselves.

Thats always the case aint't it!:rolleyes: But seriously, just think what they'll be like in their older years (By older I mean slightly older, 20's) :eek:. That and probably pregnant!joke!

I myself love a good read too, I am currently reading Ian Fleming's From Russia With Love from the James Bond series (quite different from the movies). I enjoy the arts (cartooning, comedy and performing:p ) and writing!:hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.