FINALLY!! IT WILL BE MINE!!!

Venture

I've done it! I jumped on the bandwagon, from a galloping horse!!!

Okay nothing that grandiose, but I did finally order my Akubra Federation. Unfortunately, they were out of stock in my size, and then Akubra shipped them everything but my size, so they predict another 3-4 weeks before I can run around the house in it, scaring my wife and amusing my daughter. Heyyyy...at 10 weeks old, she's just about the size of a Peruvian fertility idol...;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
I never gallop, some one has to brake the seal for me to show up.

(And I am sure she is more precious then any treasure know to man or imagination)

Venture

apalehorse said:

(And I am sure she is more precious then any treasure know to man or imagination)

Ah, noble Thanatos...the Ark, the Grail, all the Sankara Stones in the world...nothing compares to her. If I knew how, I'd post pictures. As it is, she's just the right size to hold while running. And, just like her daddy, rough rides make her giggle. I once put her to sleep standing in the kitchen, listening to Tchaikovsky's Song Without Words, and jumping up and down vigorously while holding my little treasure. Good to know there's another eclectic McCulloch in the world.