Ah, Venice...

Magda

I'm going to Italy for eight days in September! I'll definitely be posting pictures for gloating purposes. LOL :p

Finn

Staff member
Have a nice trip. And I hope you'll be heading by flying, or at least by train.

The road traffic in the Italian Alps... the horror... the horror...

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ameera said:
I'm going to Italy for eight days in September! I'll definitely be posting pictures for gloating purposes. LOL :p

Wow, that will be really cool, Aweera. We all look forward to your trip.

Deadlock

Cool. Can you snap some pics inside San Marco? When I was there, it was closed. :(

Beware of the pigeons.

I

Indy_Jones88

Have a great trip Ameera, make sure to take plenty of pictures. Especially at the beach, Ah the beaches in Europe. ;) Just Kiddin.

Have an awesome trip.

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"

VP

Moderator Emeritus
BTW, here's a map of Venice. It shows where they walked in the movie. X marks the spot.

Venicemap.jpg

westford

Deadlock said:
Can you snap some pics inside San Marco? When I was there, it was closed. :(
I'm not sure if you're allowed to take photos inside the cathedral... Pretty sure you couldn't when I was there, although that was some years ago.

You should go up the Campanile if you're in Venice - amazing views of the city!

And don't plan on going for a gondola ride unless you've got loads of $$$$$$$$

Magda

I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow morning! All I need is access to a scanner when I get back. If not, pictures will be up in October. :)

Magda

Yep, I had an awesome time! :D

Addressing the thread title, I did say "Ah, Venezia" when I was cruising around Venice! :p

Magda

Relax! I came back to Poland just this afternoon! LOL I didn't get a chance to take the film to be developed before the store closed. ;) When everything is ready, there will be between 150 to 200 pictures for y'all to enjoy.

Last edited:

Zharah

Dude, Gilles is gonna kick yer internet butt if you post that many. Hahaha.

I'm glad you had fun! :D

(P.S. I'm leaving soon too, but I'll talk about it later! :D)

Magda

1. I honestly don't care what Gilles thinks. ;)
2. I'm posting my pictures on an online photo gallery so all I would really need to post on The Raven is one link.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
vaxer said:
Well good luck for scanning 200 pictures. Watch out for a scanner overheat! ;)

I did 500 in one sitting once...not fun.

Venice is one of the most interesting cities in Europe. I suppose it would be the fact that boats are more common place than cars.
I look forward to your pictures.

Magda

I prefer the old school cameras. My dad gave me his very expensive Nikon as a graduation present - I'm set on making good use of it. :)