New Acquisitions!!

Marty Jones

I haven't seen anything yet. Hasbro doesn't seem to rely too much on television advertising anymore for its main lines (at least not in the United States). I recall seeing a batch of quite bizzare Star Wars commercials on Youtube from the UK, celebrating the 30th Anniversary Collection of the lisence. They never made it stateside.

Nurhachi1991 said:
Did anyone else buy the Dvds today? Yes I already had them but i wanted the comic book so I only bought TOD

I wasn't going to buy them but then I saw the lenticular covers at Walmart and caved in. They are amazingly cool.

bonoferox

As nice as the lenticulars were at WM, I liked the Target ones better. And they were a bit cheaper. Just got Raiders so far for the special features. I may cave later.

bonoferox said:
As nice as the lenticulars were at WM, I liked the Target ones better. And they were a bit cheaper. Just got Raiders so far for the special features. I may cave later.

What's so special about Target's? I looked at them and they didn't look like they had anything.

bonoferox

yeah I've got nothing against the lenticulars. And I agree, the TOD one was just brilliant looking and I'll probably pick that version up.

Watching the face melting feature now

Billy Ray

Arab Swordsman said:
His banishment should be over soon.

Yes, he and his arch-nemesis MaxPhactor23 have been cooling their heels for a week for some rather "heated debate" in another thread:rolleyes:

It's not quite the same without him around:(

ForbiddenEye

The Golden Idol said:
I haven't been watching TV recently; does anyone know if there are any commercials for the Hasbro Indy figures? If so, are they online?

I JUST now saw one for the awful whip thingie.

Snakes

When you buy the new DVDs at Best Buy, do you need to buy all 3 films to get the free comic book, or could you just buy one of 'em?