The Spalko Sexiness Thread

The Man

Is she hot? Is she not? I myself remain on the fence...

ij4_17.jpg
ij4_15.jpg

Your thoughts, please.*

*any "sword in her scabbard" jokes will be deemed infantile and thus totally acceptable

Last edited:

metalinvader

IndyFan89 said:
New footage?

Nah,It's a still from the vanity fair making of video....

Another foxy picture of Spalko...

spalkogun.jpg

Chicks with guns..(y)

The pose is great too... If you catch my drift.;)

Michael24

Oh yeah, me likey Spalko. :D

I've known of Cate Blanchett for awhile now, but never considered her "sexy" until these KOTCS pictures of her started showing up.

I especially love this sexy look with the glasses.

cate20blanchettxb3.jpg

And I wonder if Spalko will try to entice Indy with a similar look in the film.....

cateblanchett53205es1.jpg

:whip: (y)

blueseattle

Aside from reminding me of my nightmare ex-girlfriend, she's gorgeous. I love Blanchett.. and here is no different.

DocWhiskey

I've never found Blanchett all that attractive. Sometimes she looks good, sometimes she doesn't. She's a two-face. But I do think she's sexy in KotCS. I think it's that haircut.(y)

blueseattle

DocWhiskey said:
I've never found Blanchett all that attractive. Sometimes she looks good, sometimes she doesn't. She's a two-face. But I do think she's sexy in KotCS. I think it's that haircut.(y)

The haircut just brings back memories of the female lead in Infernal Machine. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Sophia, right?

What a good game.. until the last level.

crowmagnumman

I hope I'm not the only one who's gonna disagree. Not that hot at all to me. Sorry. (n) I think she could make a great villain in Indy 4 and she's a good actress, so that's all that matters.

Stoo

Thanks for the tread, The Man, because I've been meaning to mention this for awhile.
Allow me to be candid here...

In my opnion, the character names have been mixed up. Blanchett's name should have been "Mutt"
since that's exactly what she looks like in the "Skull" photos.:sick:(n) What's with the haircut?:confused:
Normally, I like bobbed cuts on some women but Spalko's hair looks out of place for a late '50s Russian.

(Insert foghorn/dog barking sound effects here...)

Indy_Chic

I knew you boys would make a drooling thread of some sort for Miss Spalko.:p

I am straight so I'll just say that I think Spalko looks pretty cool and very stylish. She will probably end up being my fave Indy villain. :cool:

*Indy_Chic now flees back to the Indiana Jones and Shia drooling threads*