Bill Kelso relic Hunter "Cairo"

VKDG77

Upon more research and endless questions for guys here I've taken a rather great interest in the Bill Kelso Cairo but I do still want to get the wested tod.

Anyways, can anyone tell me how slim it is and what it fits like. I would go for the siarated lamb skin ... And is the zipper of the jacket a silver nickel color as I know it changed during the movie?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it would absolutely be an investment. Thanks!

Major West

It's an exact stitch by stitch copy of the jacket worn by Harrison Ford in the film. So it's going to fit like that basically. All the details are on the BK website. (y)

VKDG77

Major West said:
It's an exact stitch by stitch copy of the jacket worn by Harrison Ford in the film. So it's going to fit like that basically. All the details are on the BK website. (y)

I can't find a sleeve length or back length for the 42R.. I feel very stupid for asking but whenever I bring up size chart it only mentions chest size :/

Major West

Size 42 Relic hunter is a 23.5 backlength. Which is about the movie length and size. Sleeves are 25 3/4

I think they do custom options, but I would leave the backlength alone personally.

VKDG77

Major West said:
Size 42 Relic hunter is a 23.5 backlength. Which is about the movie length and size. Sleeves are 25 3/4

I think they do custom options, but I would leave the backlength alone personally.

Thank you! Couldn't find that information anywhere. I've got a lot of freed up cash from selling aharrison ford signed poster so I'm looking at steele & jones tod and the Cairo relic Hunter.